Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Postpone move to Canada or power on with the move

Postpone move to Canada or power on with the move

Old Dec 21st 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Postpone move to Canada or power on with the move

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Good luck Yogi-Bear, Really pleased it is working out for you

According to the Halifax people actively looking was up the last 2 months nos were the highest for 2 years as are the no of mortgages and houses sold,

Lets hope this continues, buyers are looking for bargains and will try it on but its up to each of us to decide what price we let the house sell for,

Looks like there is a def down turn in Canada as well so hopefully will make up some cash or at least get the house we want for less there, noticed a couple of properties we were interested in that have been reduced quite significantly they seem to be on the market for quite some time,

good luck tomorrow
Thanks Coffee, and the best of luck with your purchase. I think Canada is where the Uk was Jan/Feb this year.

I think there's a fair way to go yet with property prices in Canada, we're going to rent and wait until it's bottomed out and the only way left to go is up!

Best of luck for you

Y