Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

post mortem interview

post mortem interview

Old Nov 28th 2001, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

paul cooper is an unknown quantity at this point

well just had the interview in london lasted more than a hour me and my wife want to go under the entrepeneur programme the lady who interviewed us never really looked at our paper work we have family out there have some experience in the chosen field dont know if we got through gave us a card but put nothing on it what do we do if we did not get in
Old Nov 28th 2001, 9:30 pm
Webimmigration.Com

Hi:

Generally the visa officers throughly review your file prior to your interview. If
you are requested to provide documents for your interview, it is usually because the
visa officer would like to see the original document.

If your application is refused, you can always appeal or re-apply.

--
Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Dec 2nd 2001, 4:45 pm
Chris Vowell

We had our interview at CHC London for entrepreneur immigration two weeks ago.
Although I was asked to provide originals of submitted copied documents and was asked
some questions to determine my 'skills set', everything seemed to be in order as we
were given the pre-prepared papers for our medicals (since done).

I should say that I've had some difficulty understanding your post because of it's
complete lack of punctuation and poor grammar. If your application documentation was
prepared in a similar fashion then it's no wonder that you've been left uncertain!

>

[usenetquote2]> > well just had the interview in london lasted more than a hour me and my wife want[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > to go under the entrepeneur programme the lady who interviewed us never really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > looked at our paper work we have family out there have some experience in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > chosen field dont know if we got through gave us a card but put nothing on it[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > what do we do if we did not get in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]