Wikiposts

photos

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

womblecat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default photos

can someone advise me, i am getting my application together, the photos that we need can passport photos be sufficient ?

Thanks
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 11:16 pm
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: photos

Originally Posted by womblecat
can someone advise me, i am getting my application together, the photos that we need can passport photos be sufficient ?

Thanks
The size of the photos are given in an annex to the application pack, and are slightly different to UK Passport photo sizes.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

....and I'm sure I saw a tread lately regarding photos being re-requested due to wrong dimensions

We had ours done at a local Commissionaires office (in Canada). I took the photo requirements page for them to use.

I'm sure you're local snappy snaps will we happy to do the same.

Good luck
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 12:44 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by womblecat

Thanks
Take the paperwork showing the exact dimensions you're given with the application docs to a photographic shop. I took mine to Snappy Snaps in London and they sorted it all out.

Simples.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 5:41 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
Take the paperwork showing the exact dimensions you're given with the application docs to a photographic shop. I took mine to Snappy Snaps in London and they sorted it all out.

Simples.
We just used passport photos from a machine.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

paolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to behold

I took mine to Snappy Snaps in London and they sorted it all out.

Simples.
Ditto.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 6:27 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
We just used passport photos from a machine.
The local machine to us smells like wee
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 6:31 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

The local machine to us smells like wee
Well, stop pissing in it on the way home from the pub then
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 6:34 am
Beep

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Well, stop pissing in it on the way home from the pub then
Old Jul 24th 2010, 10:10 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Simples.
Glad George was able to help
Old Jul 24th 2010, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

We did ours in the Shoppers Drug Mart. They have all the dimensions and stamps required. Not cheap but better to get it right.