Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Phone Canada to U.K.

Phone Canada to U.K.

Old Sep 25th 2009, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

nichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud of
Default Re: Phone Canada to U.K.

http://www.jajah.com/ works for me. Its another VOIP company, once registered with them you can assign local Canadian numbers in your area which redirect to international numbers. So I use my Canadian mobile to call the UK at 3cents/minute + a local mobile call.

Its a good compliment to Skype, especially if you don't have a landline or use your mobile frequently.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 6:59 pm
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone Canada to U.K.

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
ok cool thanks for replies, I've been using VOX cards from my cell but when I move I will be using the landline to call and wondered if a plan would be cheaper.

https://vox.ca/RatesTool.do

possibly just stick with Vox

Hi there OC, we use the Vox cards too and have done since we have been here, they are by far the cheapest way of phoning home and I think they work out to around 1 cent a min from our landline, If I were you I would stick to that