Pets ?

Old Jan 19th 2007, 2:19 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pets ?

Originally Posted by Arris

We have had friends say that they are surprised we are taking our pets with us - NO WAY would we ever consider leaving them behind, they're part of the family.
Arris,

As far as I was concerned the dog was coming with me even if I had to leave the missus behind.
It costs me less, doesnt argue back and attracts women if I really need one .
Old Jan 19th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Arris,

As far as I was concerned the dog was coming with me even if I had to leave the missus behind.
BC, arn't pets just the best

Don't know what our dobermann will think of the snow - he's never seen 'proper' snow before. Just as well he's a tall fella - if he was a little chap he'd have to get 'high centred'
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:07 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arris
BC, arn't pets just the best

Don't know what our dobermann will think of the snow - he's never seen 'proper' snow before. Just as well he's a tall fella - if he was a little chap he'd have to get 'high centred'

Oh mine's only about 16 inches (THE DOG).
He loves the snow (more so when its fresh) runs into snow banks and comes out with his face covered. Does 'complain' a bit when its VERY cold (his feet get cold so he has little boots)
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Oh mine's only about 16 inches (THE DOG).
He loves the snow (more so when its fresh) runs into snow banks and comes out with his face covered. Does 'complain' a bit when its VERY cold (his feet get cold so he has little boots)
I cruelly don't give mine boots, it's more fun to watch his dressage manoeuvres as he hops about trying to minimize snow/paw contact time
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I cruelly don't give mine boots, it's more fun to watch his dressage manoeuvres as he hops about trying to minimize snow/paw contact time
You evil minx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

wordsunspoken is an unknown quantity at this point

Arris,

love it
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:41 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Pam.

That's what dogs in snow need. A quick blast avoids the dreaded bobbling.
Attached Thumbnails Pets ?-112_1276.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbd33
Pam.

That's what dogs in snow need. A quick blast avoids the dreaded bobbling.
he/she is so sweet
my dog called bob
Attached Thumbnails Pets ?-louise1.jpg  

Last edited by wordsunspoken; Jan 19th 2007 at 9:44 pm. Reason: add to
Old Jan 20th 2007, 1:31 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of

Hi

We're going out to Land in February without Holly puppy and moving out in July. I've decided to go down the pet passport route because if anything did happen and we had to come back to the UK I couldn't bear her being in quarantine for 6 months. So it's off to the vets for her first rabies jab on Monday, she's already microchipped which they will check, then 4 weeks later a second rabies jab then 2 weeks after that a blood test. She will then be issued with a Pet passport by our vet. She can leave the country but can;t come back for 6 months after that, which is why I'm getting it done now.

Not planning on coming back though!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by claire bob and matt
Hi

We're going out to Land in February without Holly puppy and moving out in July. I've decided to go down the pet passport route because if anything did happen and we had to come back to the UK I couldn't bear her being in quarantine for 6 months. So it's off to the vets for her first rabies jab on Monday, she's already microchipped which they will check, then 4 weeks later a second rabies jab then 2 weeks after that a blood test. She will then be issued with a Pet passport by our vet. She can leave the country but can;t come back for 6 months after that, which is why I'm getting it done now.

Not planning on coming back though!
Hi there, thanks that is very heplful to know
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:20 pm
Wanna be there!!

Chris&Julie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I love my dog but he is getting old and my mum and dad said they will take him if we do go we will miss him alot as he is part of the family but we know he will be well looked after , it is sad, well we have to get a job 1st and that might take a while
Julie
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:40 am
Account Closed

woofwoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris&Julie
Hi,
I love my dog but he is getting old and my mum and dad said they will take him if we do go we will miss him alot as he is part of the family but we know he will be well looked after , it is sad, well we have to get a job 1st and that might take a while
Julie

I know its easier said than done but why not try and look at the options of taking him, or it may put a dampener on your new life. If he's getting on a bit but still fit, and fit enough to travel, why not take him, or maybe have him flown out at a later stage once your settled.
We have just lost one of our dogs this morning who was 13 years old. She developed a very serious illness a month ago, but up until then there was no doubt she was coming with us cos we new life wouldn't be the same without her.
Just my view at this moment in time
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by woofwoof
I know its easier said than done but why not try and look at the options of taking him, or it may put a dampener on your new life. If he's getting on a bit but still fit, and fit enough to travel, why not take him, or maybe have him flown out at a later stage once your settled.
We have just lost one of our dogs this morning who was 13 years old. She developed a very serious illness a month ago, but up until then there was no doubt she was coming with us cos we new life wouldn't be the same without her.
Just my view at this moment in time
Agreed,

Our dog is 10. At age 8 had MAJOR surgery (urethra is diverted via his perinium) for SERIOUS Urinary tract infection at one stage we didnt think he was going to make it. Since arriving in Calgary He now runs around like a pup chases Jack Rabbits (until he reaches the end of his extendable leash at which point he flies through the air, crashes down on his back coughs a couple of times shakes himself down and then looks for another 'pest' to chase).
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

(urethra is diverted via his perinium)
That must confuse fellow dogwalkers
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
That must confuse fellow dogwalkers
Confuses him even after two years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.