Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:49 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
Have just got back and I did have a great time, excellent company, thanks to you all for coming, and esp flashman for the name labels and the photos

Thanks for organizing that; very nice.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:28 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for organising it Batty. Lovely to meet the people I met.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Pics - we want pics please!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

KarenT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Batty. We had a great time.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Pics - we want pics please!
OK Here they are.
Attached Thumbnails Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept-img_0001.jpg   Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept-img_0003.jpg   Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept-img_0004.jpg   Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept-img_0005.jpg  
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:13 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canada Jane
Hi all

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it tomorrow. We have just bought a new puppy and we cannot leave her for the length of time that we will need to - well not if we don't want to wear gas masks on our return!!!!

Really sorry to mess you around, we were really looking forward to going, but puppy love prevails.

Anyone interested can see our new pup on my blog link, then go to photo album. She is a real cutie, but our lives are on hold for a while.

Hope everyone has a great time and look forward to the next one.

Jane
Hi jane, Had a look at your blog and Widget is adorable. I read your whole Blog in one go about a month ago - its very good!)

What a surprise I have just had when I downloaded this month's Muchmor Magazine www.muchmormagazine.com and there on page 19 is WIDGET. He's famous already!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by flashman
OK Here they are.

Great pics - looks like a good time was had by all!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:17 pm
Cowtown

Great pics - looks like a good time was had by all!
Got to ask ... is that avatar really you??

Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:19 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cowtown

Of course, everyone knows thats what she really looks like!!

hey Sue
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics Flash!

P.S. it's 2006 now
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think it might have been a better idea for you to get new glasses instead of your boy. Its all downhill after 35!

Last edited by willmore; Oct 2nd 2006 at 12:01 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:39 am
Cowtown

I think it might have been a better idea for you to get new glasses instead of your boy. Its all downhill after 35!
35?? Wait til you're past 40 ... bits drop off you like you're a Kia :scared:

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:40 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

OI....... nothing wrong with Kia's!! Just coz your bits drop off, don't compare yourself to my good reliable car
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'll hit it long before me.......mister!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:06 am
Cowtown

You'll hit it long before me.......mister!
I hit it long ago ... so I have an excuse for my grey moments ...

Got to admit it was fun today to run in the Race for the Cure and pass all those "youngies"

Nothing quite like changing the subject, is there??

I think I mentioned my C5 on another thread, guess I meant my Segueway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.