Reload this Page >

Paediatric nursing.

Paediatric nursing.

Old Sep 7th 2012, 10:02 am
Just Joined

nads2184 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paediatric nursing.

Thank you dan..

I'm just trying to figure out of if it's worth me doing the degree here. But I'm thinking I might as well which by time I finish hopefully 2014/15. I would have experience and be able to save some money. Just Dobt want to much to happen that would hinder me going like immigration or changes to application..
Old Sep 7th 2012, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Airborne_Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nads2184
Thank you dan..

I'm just trying to figure out of if it's worth me doing the degree here. But I'm thinking I might as well which by time I finish hopefully 2014/15. I would have experience and be able to save some money. Just Dobt want to much to happen that would hinder me going like immigration or changes to application..
Well I dont think you have anything to loose. As it stands now, you're unemployable as a nurse in Ontario without the degree, and with a couple of years experience you'l score more points on your application.

Good luck
Old Sep 7th 2012, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Airborne_Dan
Well I dont think you have anything to loose. As it stands now, you're unemployable as a nurse in Ontario without the degree, and with a couple of years experience you'l score more points on your application.

Good luck
Hi,

I would agree with the above. You may have read the threads discussing the College of Nurses of Ontario; they seem to want to make it as difficult as possible to register here.

It is a laborious and expensive process to top up to a degree once in Ontario and you still have to factor in the cost of sitting the CRNE.

I did the old RGN training in the 80's ...after battling with the CNO for the past 8 months I have reluctantly decided to throw in the towel and look for different career opportunities.

Wishing you all the best.