Wikiposts

OzRob

Old Mar 5th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Smokey is on a distinguished road
Default OzRob

Hi there...need a little help if you can??? I'm looking for an online phone book in Bunbury or a really good, reliable search engine (or preferably both). I'm trying to locate lost family but I'm getting a bit stuck (bigtime!). Can you help pls?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 9:36 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: OzRob

Originally Posted by Smokey
Hi there...need a little help if you can??? I'm looking for an online phone book in Bunbury or a really good, reliable search engine (or preferably both). I'm trying to locate lost family but I'm getting a bit stuck (bigtime!). Can you help pls?
Hi Smokey,
the best place to try is the Australian White Pages. They are at:

http://www.whitepages.com.au

If your relatives are listed you shouldn't have a problem. Other than that I don't know of any other way of finding them.

Good luck
Old Mar 5th 2005, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OzRob
Hi Smokey,
the best place to try is the Australian White Pages. They are at:

http://www.whitepages.com.au

If your relatives are listed you shouldn't have a problem. Other than that I don't know of any other way of finding them.

Good luck
Blimey mate....what time is it there??? Talk about a prompt response! I've tried them but I had the feeling that there may be other telephone suppliers (with other books????) but I have no idea who they might be.

Do you think everyone who has a phone will be in these pages??? I assume ex-directory won;t be listed?

Sorry to ask so many questions... if you would like to just swop with me that would be way cool...sadly though you'd be married to my hubby....eeewww maybe not for you :scared: but I'd sell my soul to get to Perth.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:05 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Smokey
Blimey mate....what time is it there??? Talk about a prompt response! I've tried them but I had the feeling that there may be other telephone suppliers (with other books????) but I have no idea who they might be.

Do you think everyone who has a phone will be in these pages??? I assume ex-directory won;t be listed?

Sorry to ask so many questions... if you would like to just swop with me that would be way cool...sadly though you'd be married to my hubby....eeewww maybe not for you :scared: but I'd sell my soul to get to Perth.
I just happened to be online. I am not actually in Perth at the moment but will be back on Tuesday for a few days. The time where I am is 8:30am and I am supposed to be working, so don't tell the boss.

Every listed Australian phone number can be found in the white pages. Unfortunately it is not possible to get silent (ie unlisted) numbers. Sorry that I can't be more of a help but check this post later as there is somethng else I will check...slim chance though.

Yes I would have to agree that a swap would not be a good thing..lol
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:40 am
Can I go now!?

I had hoped that the electoral rolls would be available online but unfortunately they are not....sorry..
Old Mar 6th 2005, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OzRob
I had hoped that the electoral rolls would be available online but unfortunately they are not....sorry..

Thanks for the help anyway...I'll have a play this evening whilst its peeing with rain outside!