Reload this Page >

OUT OF MY MIND WITH WORRY

OUT OF MY MIND WITH WORRY

Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OUT OF MY MIND WITH WORRY

Originally Posted by Purley
Iain's comment was not rude or having a go - he was just being truthful. I can't see the point in candy coating the situation. It is what it is.
I don't think Iain does "rude". He's a very nice man.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I don't think Iain does "rude". He's a very nice man.
Nooooooooooooo!!!!! He's a very very nice man.

You've just given me an wanted memory of that bloody AA advert with the two little old ladies.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 6:30 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Exactly. Hes not a PR, he's clearly a burden to the state and not going to get PR as a result. Its sad, but them's the rules.
There is scope for PR to be granted on an outside the rules basis (by the Minister), eg in compassionate cases, but this will depend a lot on the circumstances of the case.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

My immediate reaction to this is shock at the OP's reaction to this (which makes me too wonder about the troll possibility, but anyway, I'll assume I'm wrong about that...)

Why aren't you GLAD that your son is going to be back here, close to you?! - where you know where he is, how he is and that you can be with him again, rather than 5000 miles away living illegally, struggling without medical care and away from his family? I know that if I were to become disabled when I move to Canada that regardless of any legalities, status or anything else my family would want me back here . Isn't that more important than complaining angrily about Canada and its rules? Family come above anything - don't they? Aren't you relieved he's coming home?
Old Jan 10th 2009, 11:54 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adele
My immediate reaction to this is shock at the OP's reaction to this (which makes me too wonder about the troll possibility, but anyway, I'll assume I'm wrong about that...)

Why aren't you GLAD that your son is going to be back here, close to you?! - where you know where he is, how he is and that you can be with him again, rather than 5000 miles away living illegally, struggling without medical care and away from his family? I know that if I were to become disabled when I move to Canada that regardless of any legalities, status or anything else my family would want me back here . Isn't that more important than complaining angrily about Canada and its rules? Family come above anything - don't they? Aren't you relieved he's coming home?
Well said, and it's not as if he's being sent back to some country where he's going to be tortured or mistreated.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by startwin
Well said, and it's not as if he's being sent back to some country where he's going to be tortured or mistreated.
When did they improve the NHS?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm convinced the OP was a "Friday Troll". She made 6 posts in 82 minutes and has not posted again
Old Jan 11th 2009, 2:16 am
Account Closed

Why do people do this? It just makes some of us more cynical the next time someone who may be genuine posts anything similar.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:25 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
I'm convinced the OP was a "Friday Troll". She made 6 posts in 82 minutes and has not posted again
me too, I thought the same on Friday night
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:29 am
Just Joined

mattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the rough

Have you people really moved half way round the planet to spend your friday nights on a forum talking about moving half way round the planet. How strange.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:42 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Why do people do this? It just makes some of us more cynical the next time someone who may be genuine posts anything similar.
Originally Posted by mattyr40
Have you people really moved half way round the planet to spend your friday nights on a forum talking about moving half way round the planet. How strange.
I haven't moved anywhere yet, sorry I am at home on Friday nights with nothing better to do with my time

As Captain Hook says, things like this could prevent a genuine member obtaining advice that they need in the future as people won't be bothered to reply.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
As Captain Hook says, things like this could prevent a genuine member obtaining advice that they need in the future as people won't be bothered to reply.
:embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
maybe she wont post again because of the way she was answered.

I know of an instance of somone posting on here for help and support. They were pilloried, called a troll, etc etc. They never posted again.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

mattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the rough

No more questions your honour
Old Jan 12th 2009, 1:12 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattyr40
It was friday AFTERNOON here at the time...so no, really nothing better to do than dog off at work

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.