Reload this Page >

Ontario or Newfoundland

Ontario or Newfoundland

Old Feb 13th 2011, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

eyeoftheocean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ontario or Newfoundland

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Tonight is -9 and thats about as cold as it ever gets. It is blowing a gale so the windchill is -20something though. One thing about Newfoundland, it's always windy here.

I can deal with that temp no probs I have hardened up to Ontario weather , -30/35 temps ..arggggg thats cold brrrrrrrrr..

I believe the people of NL are very much like the Irish people, and may have come from Ireland ? my family are Irish , so we will get on just fine (hopefully) there .

been looking through property prices , and some are very good prices
Old Mar 5th 2011, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Lilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to allLilipuddlian is a name known to all
Default Re: Ontario or Newfoundland

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Tonight is -9 and thats about as cold as it ever gets. It is blowing a gale so the windchill is -20something though. One thing about Newfoundland, it's always windy here.
I think that if you worked in the service industry, that living in Newfoundland would be much more fun than living in Ontario. I was born in Ontario and have lived here my whole life. *IF* you can find work in Nfld, I think that would be a blast! Depends on what lifestyle you are after.