ok

Old Jun 13th 2001, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Now in West London, but one day soon in Vancouver.....!
julius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond repute

i have been looking at this quite useful newsgroup for a few days now and in the main, it is used by good sensible people,but one thing that sticks in mind is this donkey's-d.ck "mecoolbaby" (pardon the bad language...). he/she should be really thankful to the canadian govt for having him, but no, what does he do, sit on his fat butt ranting on about this or that being bad in canada. ithink if he's so fed up with this place, he should go back home, which is probably some godforsaken third world country, from where he has come, disguised as a refugee (yes, they all do that!) and pose an immediate burden on the resources of this new, up and coming country. i am sure if he was still back home, he would keep his big arsehole of a mouth shut, and try to make enough food for the day. it is precisely this kind of shitforbrains that do not allow other, really needy people to come forward to emigrate. sometimes it makes you wonder... there was more life in that lump of dogshit i saw on the pavement this morning, than in this mecoolbaby's brains!! nuff said.... may the flies of a thousand camels set up camp around your anus!