Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

O.K what about GB Liners?

O.K what about GB Liners?

Old Nov 17th 2009, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all
Arrow O.K what about GB Liners?

Beginning to wonder if I should switch my allegiance to booking GB Liners given feedback on Robinsons. I am shipping from south London to Toronto. Anyone got any experience of GB Liners they could share with me?
Old Nov 17th 2009, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O.K what about GB Liners?

Originally Posted by Nibbles2005
Beginning to wonder if I should switch my allegiance to booking GB Liners given feedback on Robinsons. I am shipping from south London to Toronto. Anyone got any experience of GB Liners they could share with me?

Why don't you do a search. There are tons of threads on shippers and you are likely to find a single search setting out the pros and cons of each shipper rather than having to start a new thread for each one.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

We used GB Liners and they were great. That was the Manchester office though.

You probably will find that different offices and even teams vary within each removal company. There are always good and bad tales about most of them on here, as you will find if you do a search.

Out of the companies that came to give us a quote, their price was not the cheapest, but their salesman was definitely the most knowledgeable.

If you are getting several quotes, it might be easier just to go with your gut feeling, rather than what other people say ...............then keep your fingers crossed!!
Old Nov 17th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

We used GB Liners from Manchester and were great - fabulous team and great to work with on the day.

Only breakages were a couple of handles on some old cups but that was my fault as I did a self pack
Old Nov 17th 2009, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

We used GB Liners - the London office - and they were fantastic - at both ends. No breakages, efficient service - we were really impressed and would definitely use them again!
Old Nov 17th 2009, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the_connors76
We used GB Liners - the London office - and they were fantastic - at both ends. No breakages, efficient service - we were really impressed and would definitely use them again!
We also had no breakages and would use them again - not that we intend to for the foreseeable future!!
Old Nov 17th 2009, 4:16 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Another vote for GB liners - efficient, competitively priced and no breakages.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all

I really appreciate the personal and recent experience and recommendations. I could search threads but they are very general not about a specific company and I have really narrowed to Robinsons and GB Liner and will make a decision in next week and value personal experiences

Thanks again

Julie
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

misplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond repute

We used them from UK to EU. They were great.

Used an EU firm from there to here though.