nsnp.ci route

Old Aug 15th 2009, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

nslover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nsnp.ci route

hi is there anybody who has gone to or going to bridgewater ns through the nsnp.ci route would love lots of advice and stories of timeliness etc thanks...
Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:35 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nsnp.ci route

Hi

I believe rach_woz99 has used this route, we did but via Colchester County, perhaps you could drop her a pm, she may see this post.

Good luck
Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

hi
thanks for your reply. i will contact her...
Old Aug 16th 2009, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

Nearly but not quite!! We are in Bridgetown, the other side of the province from Bridgewater, and we went through Kings CED in Kentville.

Went to Exhibition in Bridgewater a couple of weeks ago though, beautiful spot!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi there we were also at the expo a few weeks ago and we all loved it.. We thought the group barc where the best at the whole expo...
Old Aug 16th 2009, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

hi
again we contacted a lady called wonder at the rda in bridgetown because we liked middleton so much at there were some nice houses there.. but when we rang her she said we needed 2 or 3 letters from community leaders which we could'nt do because all of our friends live on the south shore. but also love bridgewater and all the towns around it..we just want to get over there now but our house is still on the market so we will have to be patient but its very hard.......thanks for reading
Old Aug 16th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

nslover - Wanda at ACOA is great, but very strict on letters of recommendation.

Now if you were looking to move Greenwood on back towards Kentville, you would fall under Kings CED which is Madonna McDonald. She is great, and she allowed us to bring letters of recommendation from England and have an interview with her and a business advisor who both wrote us letters.

So might be worth considering that area, at least whilst you get your CI. As long as you stay in NS, they are not too strict on exact location once you settle, so I believe. Just puttin it out there!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

hi
thanks for you reply...i've just sent a email letter of intent off to bridgewater along with our resumes and a run down of our finances.... so fingers crossed they don't take to long to reply..thanks..
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:20 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rach_woz99
Nearly but not quite!! We are in Bridgetown, the other side of the province from Bridgewater, and we went through Kings CED in Kentville.

Went to Exhibition in Bridgewater a couple of weeks ago though, beautiful spot!
Oooh we have just been camping over in Bridgetown - how do you like it there? We have our eye on a little bit of land there and wonder what it is like to actually live there?
Old Aug 16th 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Love it love it love it. In fact, if you were in the trailer park near the pub, you were within a five minute walk of my house!

We have the friendliest people, made some of the best friends of our lives and absolutely love our new home.

Are u coming to the Annapolis Valley Exhibition?!! We have 47,000 coming this next week
Old Aug 16th 2009, 10:16 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rach_woz99
Love it love it love it. In fact, if you were in the trailer park near the pub, you were within a five minute walk of my house!

We have the friendliest people, made some of the best friends of our lives and absolutely love our new home.

Are u coming to the Annapolis Valley Exhibition?!! We have 47,000 coming this next week
We were up at the Valley View Provincial Park. We had a quick scout around downtown and just loved it!

I picked up a brochure for the AVE but we are working this week, so we can't. Needless to say both kids are very upset as they wanted to see the Reptile show and the farm animals!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

blodeuwedd79 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nslover
hi
thanks for you reply...i've just sent a email letter of intent off to bridgewater along with our resumes and a run down of our finances.... so fingers crossed they don't take to long to reply..thanks..
Hi,
My husband and I are applying at through the Bridgewater RDA on the CI route. No probs getting a letter from them. Corey is really helpful. We have just gathered all our documentation and sent it to Halifax, so fingers crossed. Hope everything goes well for you.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi thanks for your reply...

I ended up talking to neil he seems a really nice chap.

I've just sent all the documents off to the rda so I hope it won't take to long to get the letter.how long did it take to get your letter???? Thanks
Old Aug 18th 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

blodeuwedd79 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
Hi thanks for your reply...

I ended up talking to neil he seems a really nice chap.

I've just sent all the documents off to the rda so I hope it won't take to long to get the letter.how long did it take to get your letter???? Thanks
It took about a month because they wait for their board meeting and then they all vote on you, so it depends when they are having their next meeting. Hope everything goes well.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by blodeuwedd79
Hi,
My husband and I are applying at through the Bridgewater RDA on the CI route. No probs getting a letter from them. Corey is really helpful. We have just gathered all our documentation and sent it to Halifax, so fingers crossed. Hope everything goes well for you.
Corey is a great help to people that want to move to the Bridgewater area. Bridgewater is a nice area to live in,It was 38c here on Saturday, it cooled down abit yesterday and it was 30....going to be another hot one today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.