Reload this Page >

NS Schools/living recomendations

NS Schools/living recomendations

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

adynlucy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NS Schools/living recomendations

Originally Posted by Paradisefound
So lets get back into the business here by being negative about a future competitors business.
Hello,

I was purely asking if there was this facility avalable.
Im sure Elysium Stables is a fantastic business, but that does not say that there isnt room or scope for more, and im sure that Elysium Stables would not presume that they will always be the only one in the area. Maybe I should reconsider my note of how friendly and WELCOMING everyone is?!
I certainly dont want to step on anybodys toes, or take business from anyone else. It was just a business idea we had, as we couldn't locate a stables in the area.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice
Default Re: NS Schools/living recomendations

Originally Posted by adynlucy
Hello,

I was purely asking if there was this facility avalable.
Im sure Elysium Stables is a fantastic business, but that does not say that there isnt room or scope for more, and im sure that Elysium Stables would not presume that they will always be the only one in the area. Maybe I should reconsider my note of how friendly and WELCOMING everyone is?!
I certainly dont want to step on anybodys toes, or take business from anyone else. It was just a business idea we had, as we couldn't locate a stables in the area.
This remark was not aimed at you but the gentleman I quoted, who seems to enjoy being negative to two local businesses on this one thread alone.
There is always room for more and there are others on with this now.