Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Now this is what I call Christmas lights!!

Wikiposts

Now this is what I call Christmas lights!!

Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:22 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now these are what I call Christmas lights!!

http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvide...s_Display_Ever

Sorry guys you may have to cut and paste the URL as I'm having trouble editing the link.......

Enjoy J

Oops sorry forgot to mention - you definitely need the music accompaniment!!

Last edited by Jingle; Dec 11th 2005 at 8:27 am.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:15 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Now these are what I call Christmas lights!!

Now that's something...ummm...special.

Originally Posted by Jenwren

Sorry guys you may have to cut and paste the URL as I'm having trouble editing the link.......

Enjoy J

Old Dec 11th 2005, 1:37 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's great isn't it. Saw the family interviewed on TV last week.

Enjoy J

Old Dec 12th 2005, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold

Enjoy J

I bet their neighbours love them...