Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Northern Irish

Northern Irish

Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:01 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northern Irish

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Cheers for that Londonuck,
Really enjoyed the night i was in there. I think

In fact all the bars and pubs i went to in Toronto were so much better than Vancouver's.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Burt69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Londonuck
When you all get to Toronto... great Guinness in here

http://www.allens.to/dora/
looks like a real nice pub!! i wish i could get a pint of Harp out here.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:06 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Really enjoyed the night i was in there. I think

In fact all the bars and pubs i went to in Toronto were so much better than Vancouver's.
You should move over here and stay drunk with the rest of us....

I can't wait to check it out
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Another Northern Irish girl hear I'm back in Larne now (stop laughing you lot) but I lived in Canada for just over 8 years, mostly in Toronto so if anyone has any questions just ask

Oh and as for bars in Toronto don't forget McVeigh's at the corner of Church and Richmond where I used to work
Old Feb 15th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Another Northern Irish girl hear I'm back in Larne now (stop laughing you lot)

P.S are you looking to buy a house in larne yet Elaine...
Old Feb 15th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Bangor girl now living in Ottawa - I live in NW Ontario for a couple of years before moving back to civilisation!!!

To all the Irish (Norn and Sourn) who are coming over, get used to "Oh I just lovvve your accent, it's so cute" and making a big deal of St Paddy's Day - you'll be everyone's best friend on 17th March!!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinurt

P.S are you looking to buy a house in larne yet Elaine...
Actually we're going to speak to a Mortgage advisor this week to see how much we can afford. I just passed my driving test on Friday so at least now I have a bit more choice of where to live. So I guess your place still for sale?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:08 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Actually we're going to speak to a Mortgage advisor this week to see how much we can afford. I just passed my driving test on Friday so at least now I have a bit more choice of where to live. So I guess your place still for sale?
Congrats on passing your test EB,

How would you like to buy a house in Antrim?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on passing your test Yeah house still for sale , there will be an ad for it in paper this week too!!! I wouldn't move to Antrim - even Larne is better than Antrim
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:19 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Congrats on passing your test Yeah house still for sale , there will be an ad for it in paper this week too!!! I wouldn't move to Antrim - even Larne is better than Antrim
Hey...Anywhere is better than Larne

Sorry Elaine....
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey...Anywhere is better than Larne

Sorry Elaine....
Oi, trying to sell my house here actually best thing about my house is its close to the road OUT of Larne AND there is a sea view!!
FK - you should forget about moving to Canada and move to Larne instead its way better honest!!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congrats on passing your test EB,

How would you like to buy a house in Antrim?
Thank girls

Now let me see Antrim or Larne it's so hard to choose
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:28 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oi, trying to sell my house here actually best thing about my house is its close to the road OUT of Larne AND there is a sea view!!
FK - you should forget about moving to Canada and move to Larne instead its way better honest!!
You've got to be kidding....i'm heading for Sun/Snow....whatever Ontario has to offer....
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

After 8 years in Canada I have to say Larne really isn't so bad

Not that there's anything that bad about Canada of course.

Last edited by Elaine B.; Feb 15th 2009 at 3:42 pm. Reason: just to add a bit
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:10 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Now let me see Antrim or Larne it's so hard to choose
That's like choosing between a dig in the face or a poke in the eye

Sorry, I'm joining in a bit late but anyway - Carrick girl here, been in Toronto 2 months & 5 days. I'm loving the city, but I actually miss Carrick.... didn't think I would say that!

I checked out Londonucks link....they sell Tayto crisps there! Happy days. I'll have to check out McVeighs at some point. Although my new local has cider on tap, it will have to take something special to tear me away from that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.