Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

"No jet lag" tablets

"No jet lag" tablets

Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of
Default "No jet lag" tablets

For one and all I really recommend these... Herbal pills that you take every 2 hours during flight. Seemed very effective as I had very little jet lag from journey to Calgary and back from Vancouver. Not available in the UK yet, but you can track them down on e-bay where a lady posts them all over the world. Her "buy it now" price is excellent and allow a week or so to get them delivered.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

joggerjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "No jet lag" tablets

Originally Posted by Seabird
For one and all I really recommend these... Herbal pills that you take every 2 hours during flight. Seemed very effective as I had very little jet lag from journey to Calgary and back from Vancouver. Not available in the UK yet, but you can track them down on e-bay where a lady posts them all over the world. Her "buy it now" price is excellent and allow a week or so to get them delivered.
Hi

I have used them but have to say that I got the worse Jet Lag ever after using them. Would never use them again! Sorry......

JJ
Old Oct 20th 2004, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

PM me for the world's best snake oil, guaranteed.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joggerjo
Hi

I have used them but have to say that I got the worse Jet Lag ever after using them. Would never use them again! Sorry......

JJ
Interesting, was this on the same trip as when you hadn't used them?

Thanks
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

joggerjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting, was this on the same trip as when you hadn't used them?

Thanks
Hi

Having been back and forth a few times and been to various other places in the world too I kinda know what to expect at the other end in terms of jet lag. Anyhow I took these pills and I was so bad and had much worse jet lag than ever before, I could not get off my North American time zone until I returned!

It did say they were 95% effective or something so perhaps I was just one of the lucky 5%!!!!!!

JJ
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:45 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I had very little jet lag from journey to Calgary and back from Vancouver.
the flight from Calgary to Vancouver is what? 2 hours 20 mins?
no wonder you didn't get jet lag.
It's like flying to the Costa Del Sol.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Manc
the flight from Calgary to Vancouver is what? 2 hours 20 mins?
no wonder you didn't get jet lag.
It's like flying to the Costa Del Sol.
No....... Try again... Just STOPPED at calgary en route from Vancouver to London!!!