Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

No But...... Wanted a piece of Britain.

Wikiposts

No But...... Wanted a piece of Britain.

Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:56 am
Nova Scotian

BH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant future
Default No But...... Wanted a piece of Britain.

Got my new personal car number plate approved and delivered.

A far corner forever.... little britain!!
Attached Thumbnails No But...... Wanted a piece of Britain.-my-new-number-plate.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2005, 7:18 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No But...... Wanted a piece of Britain.

Originally Posted by BH PNP

I saw one in Ontario some time back. Obviously a Brit; the person in charge of vetting applications clearly wasn't.

"BOLLOX"
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smokey is on a distinguished road

Nice plate, mate!!!....er...but could you enlighten me (and I'm sorry to be so clueless) on the Little Britain ref....I've never seen it so can you illuminate?? Please??
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it could be interpreted as belonging to a promiscuous queer!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting for someone to have "Bitty" on their plates...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

lol excellent!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

jonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'm waiting for someone to have "Bitty" on their plates...
LMAO! I'm sorely tempted to get something along those lines when I eventually get my own plate... using the missus plate right now. When I first saw that guy hopping onto mommy's lap for his "bitty" I almost dropped me sandwich...! Pleased to say that my Canadian wife find Little Britain sick but funny... got a great lady there
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jonthelad
LMAO! I'm sorely tempted to get something along those lines when I eventually get my own plate... using the missus plate right now. When I first saw that guy hopping onto mommy's lap for his "bitty" I almost dropped me sandwich...! Pleased to say that my Canadian wife find Little Britain sick but funny... got a great lady there

Just noticed your from Innisfil, I used to live in Alcona beach but I have just heard from a very good friend who still lives there that its now called' innisfil'.

We lived on Goshan Road! were are you?

Mark
Old Jun 27th 2005, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

jonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wildmark
Just noticed your from Innisfil, I used to live in Alcona beach but I have just heard from a very good friend who still lives there that its now called' innisfil'.

We lived on Goshan Road! were are you?

Mark
Yep, I live in Alcona. All the little villages are slung under the one 'Innisfil' banner but obviously are quite defensive if you call them 'Innisfil' (especially in Gilford, thought I'd lose my life the first time I got that one wrong!).

Only moved there last September. We're in a new subdivision just south of 7th line. Not sure where Goshan Road is...have to look that one up. Nice area, though

Sorry if this is boring for everyone else!!!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jonthelad
Yep, I live in Alcona. All the little villages are slung under the one 'Innisfil' banner but obviously are quite defensive if you call them 'Innisfil' (especially in Gilford, thought I'd lose my life the first time I got that one wrong!).

Only moved there last September. We're in a new subdivision just south of 7th line. Not sure where Goshan Road is...have to look that one up. Nice area, though

Sorry if this is boring for everyone else!!!

We lived in Alcona for 8 months when we arrived in the country in 1992, its changed a bit since then I know, when we came back to the UK 5 years ago we drove round with the video camera to show the boys - when they got older just where we had lived. My mate still lives in one of the sub divisions -Claud Henoud, long shot but you never know, he lives with his wife Carla and there two sprogs.

Is 'Rambo Video' still in business?

Take care.

Mark
Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

joehat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Smokey
Nice plate, mate!!!....er...but could you enlighten me (and I'm sorry to be so clueless) on the Little Britain ref....I've never seen it so can you illuminate?? Please??

Viki Pollard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!