Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:09 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Originally Posted by Ontheboatout
heheheh.. look, I don't have a dog in this fight but I have been in professional sales all my life and there are a couple of points of interest in this thread that you should pay attention to.

And if you're going to post a link to back up your message, make sure it's the right one. Yours says:

Water temperature

The strait's shallow depths lend to warm water temperatures in summer months, with some areas reaching 25 °C, or 77 °F. Consequently the strait is reportedly home to the warmest ocean water temperatures in Canada, and some of the warmest ocean water temperatures on the Atlantic coast north of Virginia.

During the winter months between December and April, sea ice covers the entire strait and Gulf of St. Lawrence.

Now, I *do* know the Caribbean, and the water is not usually that low. This quote says that is the temp in the summer; it is April today. Oh yeah, it says right there that *sea ice* covers the water up to.. April (so that *is* ice in the photos).

You're in a beautiful part of the world; nothing wrong with promoting it.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:15 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

It says in places.

That's pretty tepid bath water.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:21 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Not wanting to stir the pot at all, but if our blood temp is 37 C then a temp of 25 is relatively cold to us. An example is when I do waterbirths, the temp needs to be between 34 and 37 degrees for it to feel like warm bathwater. Its not at all like air temps.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

yeah but....no but.....yeah but.....no but.......

When its 30C and sunny, with virtually no waves, and you can walk out into the sea for 100 metres, and still be at knee depth, it is very, very warm - as warm as sea I've experienced in the Caribbean. I'll send some.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:31 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

When its 30C and sunny, with virtually no waves, and you can walk out into the sea for 100 metres, and still be at knee depth, it is very, very warm - as warm as sea I've experienced in the Caribbean. I'll send some.
That was so Vicky Pollard! Good work! Most definately, on a sunny day, with hardly any wind, that would be totally wonderful. I was just meaning the temp itself wouldnt make me put my toe in - definately needs to be a glorious day for it. I will definately be over there this summer, dibbling the old toes!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

How to win friends and influence people...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:57 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
heh, actually the Dale Carnegie Training Sales Advantage program would be a good investment for anyone starting out in professional sales.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Maybe if you hadn't seen "Little Britain" you wouldn't have understood the reference. I thought you would have living in Fall River.

Thanks for all the marketing tips - they are very sound. I was UK Sales and Marketing Manager for a company in the UK that didn't have one before and obtained sales of over £1m in 3 months from zero. Surprising for a buffoon.

Did I mention how wonderful the North Shore is?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the marketing tips - they are very sound. I was UK Sales and Marketing Manager for a company in the UK that didn't have one before and obtained sales of over £1m in 3 months from zero. Surprising for a buffoon.
Are you the woman that lost out to Michelle Dewsbury on the Apprentice a couple of years ago.

Please remember to inform us when you do seal a purchase/sale on behalf of a client. I am sure others are just as curious as I am to see how long this will take
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE

Please remember to inform us when you do seal a purchase/sale on behalf of a client. I am sure others are just as curious as I am to see how long this will take[/QUOTE]

Well he has been putting on a big drive for the Brits to come to the "north Shore" So I am sure it won't belong until he makes a sale.....

Good Luck to You.....Tradewinds are good.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really nice

Maybe if you hadn't seen "Little Britain" you wouldn't have understood the reference. I thought you would have living in Fall River.

Did I mention how wonderful the North Shore is?
I'm confused....didn't someone say you were a microbiologist? How many career changes have you had?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really nice

Originally Posted by Corky
[QUOTE

Please remember to inform us when you do seal a purchase/sale on behalf of a client. I am sure others are just as curious as I am to see how long this will take
Well he has been putting on a big drive for the Brits to come to the "north Shore" So I am sure it won't belong until he makes a sale.....

Good Luck to You.....Tradewinds are good.[/QUOTE]

S'truth....it's going to be as crowded as Blackpool on a Bank Holiday....yuck!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:16 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you would have living in Fall River.
What does that mean ?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Im guessing its another cheap shot at someone not living on the fabulous North shore.

Originally Posted by Tangram
What does that mean ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.