Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New link for British TV

New link for British TV

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New link for British TV

There are 2 different log on scripts - One in the centre and 1 on the right hand side of the screen - If i use the 1 on the right i get in but if I use the 1 in the centre in get the "access denied"
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Luckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nldfc
There are 2 different log on scripts - One in the centre and 1 on the right hand side of the screen - If i use the 1 on the right i get in but if I use the 1 in the centre in get the "access denied"
....and I didn't have to log in at all? The list of channels was right there on the opening page here, and opened okay:
http://fbhost-tv.fr//video/150/VLC-UK-tv.html
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

This site seems to change by the hour
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Luckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud ofLuckyone has much to be proud of

This site seems to change by the hour
But then it doesn't cost anything so.....beggars and choosers springs to mind The picture quality is very good
Old Nov 8th 2010, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyone else having trouble with BBC1 and ITV1 here ? - I just get the black screen with those 2

Ignore that - works fine now , must have been doing something wrong

Last edited by nldfc; Nov 8th 2010 at 6:43 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2010, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

kirkio is an unknown quantity at this point

This one works just now - Dont know how long it will last though - Right click and zoom for full screen

http://fbhost-tv.fr/uk-player/
Class thanks!
Old Nov 8th 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

pontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond reputepontcanna has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New link for British TV

Great to use that site to watch Cardiff v Swansea on Beeb One Sunday morning (despite the result and the hideously early hour). No buffering, all footy goodness
Old Nov 10th 2010, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice little touch added to this now - each channel has a channel guide on the page
Old Nov 10th 2010, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light

Nice little touch added to this now - each channel has a channel guide on the page
Like!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2010, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

cityhog will become famous soon enoughcityhog will become famous soon enough

Can someone tell me when I can watch some good British TV programs you guys rave about? Whenever I click on these channels, I happen to see American movies or TV programs. To my surprise I could even watch a live NFL Sunday night game!
Old Nov 10th 2010, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Northernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant future

Anyone else having trouble with BBC1 and ITV1 here ? - I just get the black screen with those 2
hmmm I must be doing something wrong too....I can't get any picture only sound now with WMP Player HQ when I click on any of its channels but Flash HQ and Flash Player HQ seem to work ok.
Old Nov 10th 2010, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Northernlass1
hmmm I must be doing something wrong too....I can't get any picture only sound now with WMP Player HQ when I click on any of its channels but Flash HQ and Flash Player HQ seem to work ok.
working fine here - just checked BBC1 and ITV1 both ok

seeming to take a bit longer to buffer today for some reason though
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Northernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant future

Got it sorted....was opening it in google chrome changed to internet explorer and it works a treat....phew!!! My life wouldn't have been worth living if 11 yr old missed Merlin
Old Nov 17th 2010, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Well impressed that this has lasted so long
Old Nov 24th 2010, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyone else finding this really slow the last week or so ? May be the time of the month that my internet speed goes for kack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.