Wikiposts

New joiner

Old May 31st 2008, 6:20 am
Just Joined

etouzanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New joiner

Hi my name is Estelle, I am French and live with my fiance, Nick (English) in Amsterdam.
In july we are going to move to Calgary for min 3 years and we are really excited about it!!
Great forum, thanks to those posting on the Wiki, seems like it will be very useful for us!
Old May 31st 2008, 6:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New joiner

Originally Posted by etouzanne
Hi my name is Estelle, I am French and live with my fiance, Nick (English) in Amsterdam.
In july we are going to move to Calgary for min 3 years and we are really excited about it!!
Great forum, thanks to those posting on the Wiki, seems like it will be very useful for us!
Hi estelle...welcome to BE and good luck in Calgary....x
Old Jun 1st 2008, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Celia Medley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Estelle and Nick,

We moved to Calgary in July 2007 and I have to say we are very hapy here it's a great city and we always find things to do. I hope you will both be as happy as we are here. :-)
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Estelle and Nick,

Welcome and good luck in the move to Calgary.

We're moving there at the end of this month, visited last year and really liked it. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there. Hope the move goes well.

MrsDV
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:11 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

My husband and I are looking into emigrating to Calgary.

Good luck with your move in July.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hi

Welcome to BE................good luck with your move, hope it all works out well for you.

Mrs Twink.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:17 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: New joiner

Hi Estelle

Welcome to BE. Good luck with your move to Calgary
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

etouzanne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Thanks to all for your welcoming messages!!
Estelle