Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New Canada QROPS Provider (at last!)

New Canada QROPS Provider (at last!)

Old Nov 4th 2019, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Canada QROPS Provider (at last!)

Originally Posted by glendem4
Just because the company had existed for so long, does not imply they are any good. I have reviewed the funds they offer and the majority are mediocre. Where you hold your pension does not matter. It's the investment returns that count the most. I am happy to keep my pension in the UK and invest with a well managed fund. To mitigate sterling risk, I invest the vast majority in Global funds.
That wasnt what the Poster asked though !! They wanted to know if it was a "safe" option as opposed to transferring the money to a bank , hence the replies on the Companies long standing history within Canada, assets under management, amount of clients, and "Standard & Poor" credit rating !

Last edited by mjwalker007; Nov 4th 2019 at 4:31 pm.