Wikiposts

New to Canada

Old May 11th 2012, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to Canada

Originally Posted by Souvy
You can buy it in most gas stations. My local one probably sells as much beer as gas (in addition to plonk and tart fuel). They open late and on public holidays, so you're not stuffed like you would be in Ontario, if you run out of booze on Xmas Day.
We went to the King of Beers over on Dalhousie for the first time a few weeks back, I was like a kid in a candy store.

What's Costco like for beer these days? We went a couple of years back and they only had Blue and Coors in cans, in packs of 60. Price was good but disappointed with the lack of selection.
Old May 11th 2012, 2:44 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolstie
We went to the King of Beers over on Dalhousie for the first time a few weeks back, I was like a kid in a candy store.

What's Costco like for beer these days? We went a couple of years back and they only had Blue and Coors in cans, in packs of 60. Price was good but disappointed with the lack of selection.
I haven't been there for months. I suspect it's the same domestic swill as usual. It's probably no cheaper on a unit basis than anywhere else.
Old May 16th 2012, 4:07 am
Account Closed

betty boop005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All

How is everyone doing? I've been quite busy these couple of days...Checked out Loblaws, Sobeys, Costco etc..etc....

Got a silly question...what is "Broil" function in the cooker??... I was looking for the grill and cannot find it!

Hi pdarwin - we live on Campeau drive. so we live really close you.
Old May 16th 2012, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by betty boop005
Hello All

How is everyone doing? I've been quite busy these couple of days...Checked out Loblaws, Sobeys, Costco etc..etc....

Got a silly question...what is "Broil" function in the cooker??... I was looking for the grill and cannot find it!

The broil is the grill. That got me when we first came too
Old May 17th 2012, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

dartd27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah its the grill function although on my new oven it doesnt work for my cheese on toast. The bread goes all soggy.
We have a new oven now and it just says broil but on the older models we had previously they have said grill/broil.
Old May 19th 2012, 8:52 am
Peter Darwin

pdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betty boop005
Hello All
PM'd you.