Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New to the Board...

New to the Board...

Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:47 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New to the Board...

Originally Posted by willmore
My very last word on this.....dont make light of something very serious. Mickj's actions were far more serious than what you describe!
I'll take your word on that... but I didn't witness it (something "serious") on the threads. Perhaps you two exchanged PMs?

Last edited by oceanMDX; Jun 19th 2006 at 4:49 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
I'll take your word on that... but I didn't witness it on the threads. Perhaps you two exchanged PMs?

If you go back far enough, Im sure there are threads....and yes I received many many abusive pms from him.

Enough said! Lets move on!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:51 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
If you go back far enough, Im sure there are threads....and yes I received many many abusive pms from him.

Enough said! Lets move on!
Of course, I didn't see the PMs between the two of you. He also sent me one or two PMs - all were very polite. I told him to wisen up, but he didn't take the advice.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 5:23 pm
I don't put up with B.S.

Canadianized has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianized has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianized has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ray1968

Ditto - PM a moderator ,

FWIW I have made a few checks and it appears the OP is not the infamous troll we all know and don't love.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make public accusations ..everyone is innocent until proven guilty !
Even though it turns out that I was telling the truth, some of you still persist in trying to find fault as it apears to be in your nature and your mentality, or lack thereof, to do so.

The fact that I made a post in the middle of the night or not is... how can I put this in a language you will understand... and as eloquently as you have treated me....

IT IS NONE OF YOUR F@#KING BUSINESS

If this moderator needs further proof of who I am, I will offer, TO HIM ONLY, what ever he may need. The rest of you morons, you know the ones I'm talking about here, can all go to H#ll with your false promises of any real apology should you be found wrong.

A WORD OF ADVICE... It is NOT your job to publicly question ANY new member, despite having a previously bad experience with some in the past. It is up to the moderator to determine the member’s validity.

Let the moderator do his job and you do yours.

Y'all need to be on a tighter leash...
Old Jun 19th 2006, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

ok this thread has run its course ...