Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New to the Board...

New to the Board...

Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:23 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all
Default Re: New to the Board...

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sorry, but I'm with Sue and Iain on this one.
I'm intrigued

Who is this mystery friend of Willmores
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:25 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
I'm intrigued

Who is this mystery friend of Willmores
All will be revealed
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:27 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

All will be revealed
Yeah, I don't have a clue either.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:27 am
I don't put up with B.S.

Canadianized has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianized has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianized has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, but I'm with Sue and Iain on this one.
Then how do you suggest a way that you can confirm that what I have said in my posts are 100% accurate and that I am not this person you y'all speak of...?

Steve
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:31 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canadianized
Then how do you suggest a way that you can confirm that what I have said in my posts are 100% accurate and that I am not this person you y'all speak of...?

Steve
Does it matter?
I know you're a troll, Sue and Iain Know you're a troll.
The mods will soon enough confirm it.
Have fun while you can.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:39 am
I don't put up with B.S.

Canadianized has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianized has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianized has a spectacular aura about

Does it matter?
I know you're a troll, Sue and Iain Know you're a troll.
The mods will soon enough confirm it.
Have fun while you can.
YES... IT MATTERS TO ME... I don't like being FALSELY accused.

I’ll wait for a Moderator.

Nice friendly place you have here.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:46 am

YES... IT MATTERS TO ME... I don't like being FALSELY accused.

I’ll wait for a Moderator.

Nice friendly place you have here.
Ok, how 'boot we accuse me then.

Hey everybody, I'm really a man and my name is mickj!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Ok, how 'boot we accuse me then.

Hey everybody, I'm really a man and my name is mickj!
So is it true you've released your pet beaver into the wild????
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:50 am

So is it true you've released your pet beaver into the wild????
"If you love something, set it free..."
Old Jun 18th 2006, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
"If you love something, set it free..."
How are you going to protect yourself from rednecks if you let your beaver go?
Old Jun 18th 2006, 2:21 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

There are now over 300 threads containing the word beaver.
I love it here
Old Jun 18th 2006, 2:39 pm
I don't put up with B.S.

Thumbs down Re: New to the Board...

This display leaves one with a bad impression of British Expats

I won't be back...
Old Jun 18th 2006, 2:52 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be back...
Mind the mouse doesn't bite your arse on the way out ...
Old Jun 18th 2006, 2:56 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

I won't be back...

Muchacho, there have been plenty of trolls spoiling things for everyone (apart from those who get a kick out of exposing them anyway) even in the short time I've been here. It seems no new poster is trusted until you've been here a while and proven you're not:

A) Some idiot with no clue about Canada except that it's big and you want to go there.
B) A troll here to screw with the community.
C) Just some idiot.

This forum is a priceless resource for those looking to move their lives to another country and I guess the need to have active, helpful members to aid those who haven't made the move yet must be tempered by a watchful eye out for people who would make this place an unpleasant, unhelpful place to spend your time.

It's well worth a wait if you really do want to help people or get some advice, and if you are who you say you are, surely you'd be better served proving yourself right?
Old Jun 18th 2006, 3:14 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windward
Muchacho, there have been plenty of trolls spoiling things for everyone (apart from those who get a kick out of exposing them anyway) even in the short time I've been here. It seems no new poster is trusted until you've been here a while and proven you're not:

A) Some idiot with no clue about Canada except that it's big and you want to go there.
B) A troll here to screw with the community.
C) Just some idiot.

This forum is a priceless resource for those looking to move their lives to another country and I guess the need to have active, helpful members to aid those who haven't made the move yet must be tempered by a watchful eye out for people who would make this place an unpleasant, unhelpful place to spend your time.

It's well worth a wait if you really do want to help people or get some advice, and if you are who you say you are, surely you'd be better served proving yourself right?
I only made 2 categories

Last edited by koogar; Jun 18th 2006 at 3:19 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.