Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

National anthems, songs

National anthems, songs

Old Nov 28th 2023, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

edmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of light
Default National anthems, songs

I moved from London to Australia in 2008 but it could well have been Canada instead. I love Canada , the flag, the scenery, the people, I had a dream about North America. Long story short, an Australian job offer was so much better than anything Canadian employers offered so I ended up in Australia. I love my adopted home country now. We don’t have an iconic flag but we do have a few lovely patriotic songs . Waltzing Matilda, I am Australian, I still call Australia home etc. does Canada have a similar collection of songs? I would love to hear them
https://youtu.be/pL_JvhfQjms?si=_tCc6V7twunWbgIl
Old Nov 28th 2023, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National anthems, songs

Well its forty below and I don't give a **** got a heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo

The Rodeo song.

Of course you have the worldwide famous chorus of the Mony Mony song

Attending a social is where you will hear them and perhaps a few others.
Old Nov 29th 2023, 6:10 pm
Best Place on Earth- LMAO

jandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of light

I've always liked this voyageur song called "C'est L'aviron" but it's in French. It's sung in the first minute of this NFB video.
Old Nov 30th 2023, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

I am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond reputeI am I said has a reputation beyond repute