Reload this Page >

My views about Canada.

My views about Canada.

Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: My views about Canada.

Originally Posted by prodigyking
Jees... you say one sentence and the vultures get on my back.... For all the no-lifes who are digging the archives for dirt, I can just say that I was having a bad day. The question is: Are you a racist if you equally dislike EVERYBODY?

Well if you don't like my reasoning, (fill in the blanks).

I still think the original post didn't make any ****ing sense, whatsoever!

Cheers MATES!

Why don't you just shoot yourself now and save the taxpayers of Canada the trouble of having to do for you!!!!

Go crawl back under that rock you came from!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

By the way, starting Monday I will be one of the Taxpayers of Canada. I am glad to inform you that I just accepted an offer for a high-paying IT job with a multinational company.

You can continue to hassle apple seeds to the jalapeno dips, you tree-huggin-commie!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:08 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad to inform you that I just accepted an offer for a high-paying IT job with a multinational company.
Translates as:

I'm working the till at McDonalds!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Jees... you say one sentence and the vultures get on my back.... For all the no-lifes who are digging the archives for dirt, I can just say that I was having a bad day.
Cheers MATES!

'A' bad day??????
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, starting Monday I will be one of the Taxpayers of Canada. I am glad to inform you that I just accepted an offer for a high-paying IT job with a multinational company.

You can continue to hassle apple seeds to the jalapeno dips, you tree-huggin-commie!

Congratulations to you - I wish you luck in your new job
However, if you are in real life as you present yourself on this thread, then I don't think you'll be received too well, either in the job, or in Canada.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
Congratulations to you - I wish you luck in your new job
However, if you are in real life as you present yourself on this thread, then I don't think you'll be received too well, either in the job, or in Canada.
Oddballs in I.T. are normal.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flashman
*AHEM* my husband is in IT (mind you, he is an oddball, too....lol - but he's likeable, daft, and doesn't have HUGE ego )

So I'll forgive you Just this onece though!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flashman
.....hang on a mo - isn't that an oxymoron?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So the welfare office finally was able to get you off the street and con an employer to give you a chance? Dying to see how long this lasts with your attitude!!!!

Tree-huggin-commie.....what a charmer you are!!!!! NOT!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:14 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
So the welfare office finally was able to get you off the street and con an employer to give you a chance? Dying to see how long this lasts with your attitude!!!!

Tree-huggin-commie.....what a charmer you are!!!!! NOT!!
You mean you arent a tree hugging commie Oh, sorry, Liberal, not "commie". You'd think i would have the terminology straight by now

Maybe like the late dearly departed Glaswegian, PK with his top IT position will also have too little time to post here now.

Heres hoping
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
so, his english isn't brilliant, what gives you the right to belittle him? not everyone is perfect, although there are those who believe they are

I second that ... I'm American and I had no problem with following exactly what he was saying.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Andy. He was doing what some of the rest of you should be doing and thats sharing Canadian experiences to better educate the rest of us who may face the same issues.

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
so, his english isn't brilliant, what gives you the right to belittle him? not everyone is perfect, although there are those who believe they are
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iaink
You mean you arent a tree hugging commie Oh, sorry, Liberal, not "commie". You'd think i would have the terminology straight by now

Maybe like the late dearly departed Glaswegian, PK with his top IT position will also have too little time to post here now.

Heres hoping
That's right....a tree hugging liberal......try to keep it straight

Actually, I'd like to see the guy tar and feathered and then slowly tortured at high noon in 30c weather!!!!!!! and I'd be cheerleader.........
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope he stays in stays in the s**t hole that is Streatham and leaves our beloved Canada alone!?

Originally Posted by Iginla
Coming from someone from Stretham? aw wight might?

You should fit in well back there.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

yorkiebar99 is on a distinguished road

Since returning to Canada, I have been quite surprised as to how homophobic Canadians really are. Canadians seem to pride themselves on how open they are to different races,religions and lifestyles but i have to say that it appears to be all a facade (please don't attack,leture,or bombard me with nonsense if that isn't spelled correctly(or should i say well or right......i shall get my shield ready).
Atleast in the Uk I think people are more upfront about their feelings and views. I say better the Devil you know ...........

Originally Posted by dbd33
I think that these are big city issues. There's no racism in rural Ontario and especially not in rural Newfoundland because everyone looks similar, unnervingly similar. I don't think there's particularly an underlying tension in Toronto, I think there are a lot of overt tensions, but I suppose it depends how "in your face" you mean. There's someone on the street outside right now shouting obscenities about people of another race. I don't see any people of that race so I suppose he's stopped short of being in anyone's face. There's usually someone screaming and swearing about some absent minority group. I ignore them, it's a free-ish country and everyone has to have someone to hate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.