Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

My spies tell me......

My spies tell me......

Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:04 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default My spies tell me......

...Wendy (Wensamjam) and family are safely arrived in Canadia, tired but triumphant!!!!!

Welcome to Canada Wendy!!! (just pretending I'm there too!)
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My spies tell me......

Originally Posted by Morwenna
...Wendy (Wensamjam) and family are safely arrived in Canadia, tired but triumphant!!!!!

Welcome to Canada Wendy!!! (just pretending I'm there too!)
Nice to hear about another successful application!

Can you answer a stupid question for me? Do you arrange your own medicals, or are you told when and where to go?

Thank you

Wayne
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Gracer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wookie Wayne
Nice to hear about another successful application!

Can you answer a stupid question for me? Do you arrange your own medicals, or are you told when and where to go?

Thank you

Wayne
We did a spousal application and arranged our own medical with a doctor that is authorized by the Can. Gov't.
Your medical is only good for one year so we waited until everything else was done, did the medical and sent everything at once.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gracer
We did a spousal application and arranged our own medical with a doctor that is authorized by the Can. Gov't.
Your medical is only good for one year so we waited until everything else was done, did the medical and sent everything at once.
Thank you for that. It will make a big difference to me if I can delay my medical by a few months. Have student loan to clear and want to go snow boarding for a couple of weeks after I arrive. Not taking the loan with me.

Need more money, but don't we all!

Cheers again

Wayne