Reload this Page >

my quest over :(

Wikiposts

my quest over :(

Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

susanmj will become famous soon enoughsusanmj will become famous soon enough
Default my quest over :(

yes it is all over for us now seems am not wanted in canada couse i had TB 23 yrs ago and have scaring on my lung
carnt tell you how upset we are but thats that dream over
anyway i wish all of you that are going throu it the best of luck
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:33 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my quest over :(

Sorry to hear that, I hope you find a new quest to challenge!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

never mind, susanmj.... console yourself with the thought that there's a reason for everything. What's for you won't pass you by.

At least your way ahead is more clearly marked.

Good luck.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:03 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear your news, very best wishes
Terese
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:12 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you bad news
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:17 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by susanmj
yes it is all over for us now seems am not wanted in canada couse i had TB 23 yrs ago and have scaring on my lung
carnt tell you how upset we are but thats that dream over
anyway i wish all of you that are going throu it the best of luck

Now that sucks. Scarring is not the same as having TB. How can they claim that this scar tissue would be cause/reason for denial of the medical?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:21 am
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Now that sucks. Scarring is not the same as having TB. How can they claim that this scar tissue would be cause/reason for denial of the medical?
TB can re-activate.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear this. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:01 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your news, thats probably our worst fear and can't imagine how gutted you are. I wish you the very best of luck in whatever the future holds
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Essex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really nice

There is no appeal process? I would appeal. Because your not contagious. I'm sure you prove it. must be some grounds for appeal. you could always talk to them. see what they say....talk to doctor too find out....

if not *hugs* i wish you all the best....
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:14 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
TB can re-activate.
I thought there was some drug regimen you could take to be "clear" of TB??
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:18 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear your bad news.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

I'm so sorry to hear your news
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:09 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

yeah sorry about that, it truly sucks.

From a former Mansfield lad, to you....all the best!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

natty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I thought there was some drug regimen you could take to be "clear" of TB??
there is a drug regieme but it can re-activate, its not that common though! im sure that you must be able to appeal about this.....not sure how you would do! if you had Tb now fair enough....how long ago did ya have it?? and i presume that you were fully treated for it??
im a respiratory nurse and work with a professor that advises the government on treating Tb......i will probably have to be screened for it when i go for medical i guess as we deal with multi-drug resistant Tb's!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.