Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

My landing experience, the cats journey, 1st week...

My landing experience, the cats journey, 1st week...

Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:57 pm
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all
Default Re: My landing experience, the cats journey, 1st week...

Oh, I'm so pleased that it went well, especially with your cat. I'm so worried about taking my own cats on that route one day so it's lovely to read reassuring stories!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:02 pm
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My landing experience, the cats journey, 1st week...

I can totally sympathise.. I'm already stressing and done piles of reasearch about bringing my cat (oh and my Brit OH) to Canada with me next spring. He doesnt want to even think about it or discuss it until December so instead, I've been ploughing through info and websites myself in preperation.... what is it with men? Why do they leave everything to worry about until the last (few) months anyway?! *lol*

EDIT: just wanted to add that I posted a thread with useful links to govt & transport etc websites which Judy in Calgary was kind enough to post in the 'Wiki' section of BE website... I *think* there must be a link to it somewhere on here but not tried to get to it manually myself