Reload this Page >

Muller Fruit Corners

Muller Fruit Corners

Old Jun 25th 2012, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Mr Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Muller Fruit Corners

Originally Posted by Flogger
Its in two parts (not dissimilar to the muller corners).

LMAO! Very good response!!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

transatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Muller Fruit Corners

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Jeez, maybe I am becoming cynical but the last question on my mind when planning the move was whether I could purchase my yogurt of choice
Well if you had asked yourself that question maybe you wouldn't be stuck over here with no stir it yourself yoghurts in your oversized fridge
Old Jun 25th 2012, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by transatlantic
Well if you had asked yourself that question maybe you wouldn't be stuck over here with no stir it yourself yoghurts in your oversized fridge
LOL! Ah the irony! Big fridge to hold lots of Mueller Corners, and no corners to put in it! Yep,I should have thought this whole emigration thing through....!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

wizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud of

Try these. Come in several flavours and are Greek Yogurt and pretty good:

http://www.skotidakis.com/en/product...-0-percent.php
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian supermarkets have only just discovered greek yoghurt. When I arrived two years ago you could find balkan stuff (not the same) and only in the last year have they begun the greek yoghurt revolution. It will be at least 2015 before Canadian retailing catches up with the phenomenon that is muller fruit corners.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 5:04 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Not in BC!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

reeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud ofreeni has much to be proud of

my little guys love the corners ... makes it fun.

my Dad used to work for Gaylea in Ontario...I think there was something similar for a bit . But it was not the corner, just an added tub on top of it. Added note there is a greater variety of yogurt flavours in Ontario than the UK. I remember my mom eating cappuccino flavour for a bit . ewwww
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:55 pm
Reagent

lgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nicelgspoke is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mr Griffin
Quick trivial question: Does anyone know if Muller Fruit Corners are available in Canada (Ontario esp)? If not Muller, a similar type of thing? I just miss bending those little corners, only to have them snap and shower the place with rice balls / jam, etc..
Don't have the problem in Canada...well not Ontario anyway. I've never seen them in the stores - but they do fruit bottoms though!!