Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Mrs Liftman on the Radio!!!!!

Mrs Liftman on the Radio!!!!!

Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:48 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mrs Liftman on the Radio!!!!!

Might be able to host the file on a webpage if that would help? Won't be able to do it until 9pm tonight, but email me at [email protected] if you'd like me to do that.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

mrs. liftman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SirTainly
Might be able to host the file on a webpage if that would help? Won't be able to do it until 9pm tonight, but email me at [email protected] if you'd like me to do that.
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:13 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrs. liftman
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Gee, you sure know how to make yourself heard!