Wikiposts

Moving from Vancouver to Toronto in September

Old Apr 6th 2010, 1:42 pm

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving from Vancouver to Toronto in September

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Mayor Moonbeam? hahaha

(and I wasn't being sarcastic actually)

I'm surprised about the hoohah around UFC. Vancouver prides itself on being a gay friendly town and you can't get more gay than UFC.
I know, I hate it and I dare say that it will draw all the idiots from the valley, but it will be a cash cow for the city and it encourages me that the city is giving people what they want, rather than telling them what they will enjoy.....

I feel hopeful, when the Mayor and others on city council openly acknowledge the 'no fun' ditty and try and fix it. I hope so, or I may have to give the Big Smoke a whizz, but I daresay I'll miss that world class garden.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 2:27 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving from Vancouver to Toronto in September

Originally Posted by dboy
I know, I hate it and I dare say that it will draw all the idiots from the valley, but it will be a cash cow for the city and it encourages me that the city is giving people what they want, rather than telling them what they will enjoy.....

I feel hopeful, when the Mayor and others on city council openly acknowledge the 'no fun' ditty and try and fix it. I hope so, or I may have to give the Big Smoke a whizz, but I daresay I'll miss that world class garden.
Just watched global BC news and I too saw a report on WWE. One of the people interviewed managed to get 'world class' out twice in one sentence - I wonder if a hat-trick is possible?