Reload this Page >

Moving to New Brunswick

Moving to New Brunswick

Old Jan 25th 2013, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Maltese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to New Brunswick

Originally Posted by puggirl
my kids all go to schools in shediac my older 3 are in the french secondary school which i find to be a good school good balance of academic and physical subjects which was lacking in there school in france so they are enjoying the less harsh regime and my 5 year old goes to the french school in grand barachois where we live it is a lovely school im so happy with her progress there is an english school in shediac called shediac cape for the young ones up to around 11, then if you want english schooling to continue they would go by bus to moncton about 20 minutes away
Thanks a lot for your reply, it is always nice to have different opinions. I passed it on to my wife! We would love to settle in Shédiac and she is currently assessing whether it is possible for her to open her nail bar there or if it makes more commercial sense to be in Moncton downtown or in the Champlain mall....so to be continues I guess.....
Old Jan 25th 2013, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Maltese is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Saint Henri?
Yes BristolUK, St Henri But we came to realise it is a too early to inquire and wonder about schools since it will all depend on our residence....
What matters for us now is to establish whether I can find a job in my industry in the area and where is the best place for her to open her nail bar....She has many appointments with representatives of the local economy during our exploratory trip and I hope they will be able to guide her as many things depend on that one factor!
Old Jan 25th 2013, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

puggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nice

my thoughts of the nail bar are that there are a couple in shediac and a few people working from their homes it is very busy here in the summer but pretty quiet in the winter I would imagine moncton and the mall would be more of a year round venture but when you are here you will obviously check this out let me know when you are in shediac we could go for a tims if youd like to ! canadians are crazy for it
Old Jan 27th 2013, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

Sashama is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by puggirl
my thoughts of the nail bar are that there are a couple in shediac and a few people working from their homes it is very busy here in the summer but pretty quiet in the winter I would imagine moncton and the mall would be more of a year round venture but when you are here you will obviously check this out let me know when you are in shediac we could go for a tims if youd like to ! canadians are crazy for it
Hi,

I am THE wife thanks for the feedback regarding nail bars. I am coming to realize certain things and understand why people are doing this from home rather than in a proper shop....

We happily accept your offer about Tim i'll send you an MP with our details.

Tx and well...see you soon I guess !!