Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moving to Kamloops!

Moving to Kamloops!

Old Aug 5th 2014, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Kamloops!

we really should set up some kind of gathering one day, i'm up for it and can probably drag along a few more of us that ive got to know in my daily wanderings arouns the town.
Old Aug 5th 2014, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R I C H
Barnhartvale is a nice community, good to hear you're happy. There's a perception that it's miles out of town, but I used to commute to the university in 20 minutes, so it's hardly much of a chore.
Thanks. I'll be in Sun Peaks next week. Must stop in and meet your wife
Old Aug 6th 2014, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

kathrynbaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparkyshep
Hi Kathryn we are also moving over to work for the same company but we are down in the Langley garage, moving over second week in sept have they sorted every thing out for Bruce's stay ? good luck Steve and Joanne
Hi Steve & Joanne,

No, we still haven't heard anything about where Bruce will be staying, or who will be picking him up. Slightly worried as he goes over on the 15th August! Have they got everything sorted for you yet?

Best of luck too!

Kath
Old Mar 15th 2015, 7:05 am
Just Joined

kathrynbaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All!
Well we finally arrived at the beginning of September. We've been here for 6 months now and are loving it! We ended up renting in Sahali which is great as I can walk the children to school, go shopping etc when my husband has the car. We are now thinking about applying for permanent residency and buying a house. Any advice on applying would be greatly appreciated!!!
Old Mar 15th 2015, 11:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kathrynbaker
Hello All!
Well we finally arrived at the beginning of September. We've been here for 6 months now and are loving it! We ended up renting in Sahali which is great as I can walk the children to school, go shopping etc when my husband has the car. We are now thinking about applying for permanent residency and buying a house. Any advice on applying would be greatly appreciated!!!
Not sure that we can really give you any advice, as it will depend on the visa route you go down to get PR. Best thing to do is have a good look at the CIC website and see what you may be eligible for, then you can ask more specific questions once you know which of the 50+ visa routes you're going down.

Good luck.