Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moving back to uk after 15 years in Canada.

Moving back to uk after 15 years in Canada.

Old Jun 21st 2021, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Lindsay18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back to uk after 15 years in Canada.

Can anyone advise me on good shipping companies in the GTA I am in bowmanville and moving back to England. I would also like to know the cost involved in shipping personal belongings.
trying to decide what to sell etc
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Twitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to uk after 15 years in Canada.

Originally Posted by Lindsay18
Can anyone advise me on good shipping companies in the GTA I am in bowmanville and moving back to England. I would also like to know the cost involved in shipping personal belongings.
trying to decide what to sell etc
Perhaps it would be a question worth asking on the Moving Back to the UK forum? There are always people posting their experiences about returning to the UK from Canada.
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

Lindsay18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back to uk after 15 years in Canada.

Thankyou I didn't realize there was a forum for that. I appreciate it.