Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moving back for a couple of years, home to rent / sell

Wikiposts

Moving back for a couple of years, home to rent / sell

Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

dieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of light
Default Moving back for a couple of years, home to rent / sell

Hi all,

Long time since I've posted anything, I used to be on here everyday when I was going through the 'process' of jumping through application hoops. Well, last month we became citizens, and are so proud of accomplishing what we set out to do.

We love Canada, but have decided that before our children need to enter the school system, that we'll go back to the UK for a couple of years so they can get to know their family before we're stuck to limited vacation on school breaks.

We live in a beautiful house by the river in Pitt Meadows BC. Our street is the Canadian dream we were looking for. Our neighbours are amazing, kids play hockey on the street, and the trees turn red in fall!

We've put the house on the market, but wanted to post it here as well, just in case there were any BE families coming to Canada who would want to rent / buy. If we rent, then we're also open to renting it furnished, so it could be a great solution to a new arriving family.

The link to our home is here, there's also a virtual walk-around video too.

http://www.thepropertyfinders.ca/lis...5e8d6e27ef2ac1

Let me know if you're interested.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:40 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back for a couple of years, home to rent / sell

I had a nosey and you have a very nice house. Congrats on making the move work and good luck with the move back
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

your house is perfect for us we were hoping to settle near coquitlam but were not coming until summer 2014. What is the rental price as i cant find it just out of curiosity. Georgeous house by the way and furnished would have been perfect for us..x
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

bcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nice

Had a nosey - lovely place you have. Just wondering where you got your sofa's and the four poster type bed frame?