Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moved: Air Transat Contact Numbers

Moved: Air Transat Contact Numbers

Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

LOTPAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moved: Air Transat Contact Numbers

Can any one help me Please I'm going around in circles with Air Transat.

I need a number to book my dogs onto a flight, but i keep getting recorded messages, and a load of different numbers! I just want to speak to someone!!!

I've been searching old threads, and i think i've found another number i haven't tried yet, but any help will be much appreciated!!!

Lisa
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved: Air Transat Contact Numbers

Woodywoodside gives a number in this thread - hope it works for you. Although someone says in the Wiki that Air Transat no longer take dogs. Please let us know, and update the Wiki, if you find out otherwise
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:50 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LOTPAD
Can any one help me Please I'm going around in circles with Air Transat.

I need a number to book my dogs onto a flight, but i keep getting recorded messages, and a load of different numbers! I just want to speak to someone!!!

I've been searching old threads, and i think i've found another number i haven't tried yet, but any help will be much appreciated!!!

Lisa
This is the number for AT cargo in Montreal 001 514 874-1851
A live person answers and they can transfer you.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

shasa is an unknown quantity at this point

Lisa,

We have just recently booked our dogs on same flight as us in June with Air Transit, called Montreal originally who gave us direct cargo number in London,
ask for Mark - 01784 431 831 or email him at [email protected] He booked the dogs on and advised re pricing etc. Good luck.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

Hi

That's who I used to book our 5 dogs and 1 cat with Air Transat. They are basically the company AT use for Cargo, it doesn't look as if you can book dogs directly yourself with AT anymore. I too tried various numbers to speak to a live person and when eventually I did I was told they no longer allowed animals on ANY of their flights!! I had already spoken to Mark at Clipper who assured me it was still OK for them to book them.
They're really helpful - hope you have success!

Originally Posted by shasa
Lisa,

We have just recently booked our dogs on same flight as us in June with Air Transit, called Montreal originally who gave us direct cargo number in London,
ask for Mark - 01784 431 831 or email him at [email protected] He booked the dogs on and advised re pricing etc. Good luck.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:42 am
Just Joined

Thanks guys,

You've given me some hope, i'll try Clipper in a minute.

I was getting a bit despondent! Spent last night phoning various AT Numbers and finally someone answered and told me that they don't fly dogs from the UK any more.

Very confusing!

I'll let you know the outcome!

Lisa xx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the info and giving me hope!

Can i just quickly ask, am i right in thinking that my dogs just need a defra cert and vet check to fly. They had there rabies jab back in August, do you know if i need proof of this as well.

I have spoke to DEFRA and they just told me to fill in the form and send it back and to go from there.

Just trying to get organized!

Cheers Lisa
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

If they don't have a pet passport then yes I "thiink" they will need the DEFRA certificate and then a Fit to Fly certificate from your vet. If you use Clipper, they will send you the rest of the paperwork you need - Air Waysbill.
Good luck!

Can i just quickly ask, am i right in thinking that my dogs just need a defra cert and vet check to fly. They had there rabies jab back in August, do you know if i need proof of this as well.

I have spoke to DEFRA and they just told me to fill in the form and send it back and to go from there.

Cheers Lisa
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Lisa
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Transporting_Pets