Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moved: Advice sought: Removals/Shipping Co's

Moved: Advice sought: Removals/Shipping Co's

Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Question Moved: Advice sought: Removals/Shipping Co's

Hi everyone,

Just looking for some advice re companies to use for shipping our life to Canada, (Looking to settle in Windsor Ontario). The Good, The Bad, The cheapest, The dearest and who was the best and why. A tall order I know, but just trying to get some idea/ recommendations and costs involved if you are able to remember.

This has probably been discussed before, but I couldnt find a thread, and kind of need more recent experiences.

Thanks a lot
Stef and Lindsay McLachlan
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice
Default Re: Moved: Advice sought: Removals/Shipping Co's

hello stef & lindsay

take a look at this thread from earlier this year - a wealth of information on shipping companies

Shipping company discussion

HTH

Last edited by Biiiiink; Aug 7th 2007 at 8:28 pm. Reason: fixed link
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thundercat600
hello stef & lindsay

take a look at this thread from earlier this year - a wealth of information on shipping companies

HTH
Hi Thundercat600,

Thanks for giving me the link to the previous thread. My post was moved, but I don't know where it was moved to, which was not helpful. I kinda thought that there must be some kind of previous discussion as it is a huge topic.
So thanks again
Stef

Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thundercat600
hello stef & lindsay

HTH
Hi again Thundercat600,
Just tried that link, but it didn't show anything....maybe things are only current for a short while?
Cheers
Stef

Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I fixed thundercat's broken link, it should work fine.

Stef, your post was moved out of the immigration forum, into the Canada forum - by clicking your original post it brings you straight here.
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Biiiiink

Stef, your post was moved out of the immigration forum, into the Canada forum - by clicking your original post it brings you straight here.
Hi Biiink

Thanks, I will have another go

Cheers
Stef
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Biiiiink

thanks Biiiiink!