Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

More reasons to leave the uk

More reasons to leave the uk

Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:14 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More reasons to leave the uk

If they are in Birkenhead they probably nicked them
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:14 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by iaink
But if your in Birkenhead, they probably nicked them
DUCK!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I thought selling The Big Issue was a job.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe their shoes could have been donated? or perhaps they're a gift from someone? or that the wearer bought them from a charity shop?
Never thought of that. Sorry if I offended any one.
If it is a job selling the Big Issue it is terrible wages.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

Why do you say that?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:48 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deborah mccarthy
Why do you say that?
I grew up near there....it was a JOKE people! Lighten up! See the SMILEY?

My, that touched a few raw nerves it seems.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:53 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute

Brings up an interesting point though.

When I was in the UK, I wouldn't have dreamed about shopping in discount stores like Winners and Shoe Company. Now I don't think about it, as there are such good bargains to be had. A few weeks ago I bought a Calvin Klein skirt, and I was embarrased by the label and how much it cost.

I do really like it though, it sure is pretty
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Anyway if selling the big issue isn't up your street there are some other ways of earning a living............................................ .....................see attachment...
Attached Thumbnails More reasons to leave the uk-free_mammorgram.jpg  
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:13 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Anyway if selling the big issue isn't up your street there are some other ways of earning a living............................................ .....................see attachment...
Hey, Frankie, doesn't your moustache get in the way!!?

How is the packing going?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scouse
Hey, Frankie, doesn't your moustache get in the way!!?

How is the packing going?
The furry catapiller is an asset, as I'm sure the ladies on the forum will agree....As for the packing....Well we're chucking the She--ite out, and leaving most of it to the packers...we'll probably pack the sex toys ourselves though.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:24 pm
Gone Walkabout

The furry catapiller is an asset, as I'm sure the ladies on the forum will agree....As for the packing....Well we're chucking the She--ite out, and leaving most of it to the packers...we'll probably pack the sex toys ourselves though.
Don't forget to take the batteries out...it can get kind of embarrassing when the bloody things go off when you are passing through customs ( so I've been told, anyway! )
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

When I said why did you say that I was interupted and was meant to finish with you must know the area and you are so right. sorry if it came across soundg abrupt
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:40 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by deborah mccarthy
When I said why did you say that I was interupted and was meant to finish with you must know the area and you are so right. sorry if it came across soundg abrupt
Many a true word spoken in jest. No harm done!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

O.k
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Worked for Magnum P.I
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.