Wikiposts

Mobile Phones

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:42 am
Just Joined

diane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant future
Default Mobile Phones

I am wanting to get mobile phones for my kids and i .To use in emergency ect or for kids to get in contact with me when out etc .Can anyone give me any advice on best network ? Pay has you go? contract? which is best . I am in Edmonton ca.Thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mobile Phones

Originally Posted by diane123
I am wanting to get mobile phones for my kids and i .To use in emergency ect or for kids to get in contact with me when out etc .Can anyone give me any advice on best network ? Pay has you go? contract? which is best . I am in Edmonton ca.Thanks
You can get good deals from Telus on family plans, I'd go see them first.

I was with Bell Mobility for over 3 years and just recently stopped as they were being assholes regarding a broken phone, anyway dont want to bore you with the details!

Edmonton has good network coverage but I know we cant use Fido out here so if you sign up for a 3 year contract and are planning on moving to the sticks be warned!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:59 am
Just Joined

diane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant futurediane123 has a brilliant future

Thanks
Will look into telus
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Jenneh is an unknown quantity at this point

Nonono Telus is awful, I know so many people that have gotten screwed over by them.

Bell mobility has some great contracts.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jenneh
Nonono Telus is awful, I know so many people that have gotten screwed over by them.

Bell mobility has some great contracts.

Isn't it weird, I got screwed over by Bell!

Methinks she should put names in a hat and draw one
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:39 am
Banned

normanstrongbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to your local 7-Eleven and ask for info. on SpeakOut Wireless, if all you want is basic use.
Look for free phone promotions, it happens a few times a year.
Their minutes last for 365 days. No contracts, access fees.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:12 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

I would recommend getting a virgin pay as you go phone for a starter mobile. One of the cheap models. However if you have higher usage or someone becomes a sms/mms addict you can switch to a monthly plan, but the contracts are more expensive to dissolve than most marriages.