Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wikiposts

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default Merry Christmas Everyone!

I just wanted to start a thread for all to join in and wish each other a merry christmas.
This year has been a paticulaly trying one for me and next year will be better. Counting towards my PR and freedom of choice in work and everything. yippeee!

I wanted to wish you all a A MERRY CHRISTMAS

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND VISA'S TOO!

I will always be gratfull to each and everyone of you that have seen me through some really tough times.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

MERRY XMAS

GOOD TIDINGS
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:44 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Happy Winterval everyone !!!

May your letterboxes be stuffed full with anonymous brown envelopes offering seasons greetings of medical requests, passport requests and a deluge of shiny hologrammed visas with Mounties, bears and reindeer on them.

May seasonal travels be safe without lengthly airport delays, or if so may airport lounges be warm and have comfy seats to doss on and Timmys aplenty.

May "it's our last UK Christmas"-es be warm and fluffy and without interfamily brawls, rows and upsets.

May we all avoid seasonal hangovers of gargantuan size.

May the snow otters and ice weasels sleep soundly in their ice caves....

Rich

Last edited by Rich_007; Dec 12th 2005 at 4:50 am.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:46 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Bit early for all this isnt it, not like we have to meet the post deadline!

"Happy Holidays" anyway, I hope 2006 will be a year for all to remember.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:50 am
JoD
Forum Regular

JoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to all

A very Merry Christmas to you and all British Expats users too. It's our first Christmas here in Canada, but we do have family coming over to visit so it shouldn't be too hard.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iaink
Bit early for all this isnt it, not like we have to meet the post deadline!

"Happy Holidays" anyway, I hope 2006 will be a year for all to remember.
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD START THIS EARLY AS MANY HERE WILL BE JETTING OFF SOON!
MERRY XMAS
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:21 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JoD
A very Merry Christmas to you and all British Expats users too. It's our first Christmas here in Canada, but we do have family coming over to visit so it shouldn't be too hard.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hope your first Christmas in Oakville is a merry one.

A couple of things for you to bear in mind.

1) Things shut down early on Christmas Eve (like mid-afternoon). That includes many of the pubs.

2) Your sources of booze (LCBO and Beer Store) are unlikely to be open on the public holidays. Stock up!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:57 am
Just Joined

lizmackay is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas everyone here in Britain and all those expats in canada

Luv Liz & Family
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
I hope 2006 will be a year for all to remember.
Will be for you and me both, hope the better half is going well
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:09 am
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lizmackay
Merry Christmas everyone here in Britain and all those expats in canada

Luv Liz & Family
We echo that and we send plenty of good wishes to expats all over Canada, who like us, are having their first Christmas away from loved ones this year.
Very mixed feelings in our camp about that, but we have each other, and hopefully some snow, and are looking forward to a festive Christmastime.

Good wishes too, to all of you playing the waiting game, and I sincerely hope that Canada will be all you dream it to be.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD WISHES TO ALL
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:40 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by R2D2
We echo that and we send plenty of good wishes to expats all over Canada, who like us, are having their first Christmas away from loved ones this year.
Very mixed feelings in our camp about that, but we have each other, and hopefully some snow, and are looking forward to a festive Christmastime.

Good wishes too, to all of you playing the waiting game, and I sincerely hope that Canada will be all you dream it to be.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD WISHES TO ALL
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

If it is your first christmas in Canada I hope it goes well and that you don't miss family, friends and Blighty too much

For those of us still in the UK and enjoying our "last UK" christmas, I hope you make the most of it and have some great memories to take to Canada with you.

For those at the start of the waiting game, keep smiling Your time will come

Best wishes for the festive season and try not to get too merry!!!!!!
Tanya
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:22 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen
Will be for you and me both, hope the better half is going well
Shes HUGE, but doing a lot better after figuring out that the prenatal vitamins were what were making her feel ill and react badly to any dairy products for the last 4 years Pizzas now back on the menu, WhooooHoooo! Now I just need to work on her to get beer back on....

Getting a little nervous now...my mum is coming over for 5 weeks to help out. Could be a good thing....I suppose???

Good luck to your OH too, the end is in sight!!!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:30 am
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Solstice/PPR/visa issuance/any other celebrations going on out there.

Peace and goodwill to all.