Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Maybe I am just not employable?

Maybe I am just not employable?

Old Oct 2nd 2013, 3:07 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maybe I am just not employable?

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
The OP has some mental health issues that alone will make it very hard for him to get himself up and go. What might be a smooth ride for you might be the bumpiest road ever for him.

Not everybody has spare cash, a credit card or a line of credit. Or maybe it's all maxed because he's unemployed.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 7:04 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
The OP has some mental health issues that alone will make it very hard for him to get himself up and go. What might be a smooth ride for you might be the bumpiest road ever for him.

Not everybody has spare cash, a credit card or a line of credit. Or maybe it's all maxed because he's unemployed.
maybe if that was mentioned at start of thread it may have helped

also for Mods , are posts being deleted now ; or did i forget to hit 'send' on my previous comment ?
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 8:03 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverquest
maybe if that was mentioned at start of thread it may have helped

also for Mods , are posts being deleted now ; or did i forget to hit 'send' on my previous comment ?
As I mentioned in my post here, had you read a few of the OP's other posts you would have understood that there have been difficulties that he is trying to overcome.

Mods do delete posts and always have done, where necessary. Your comment was, in my opinion, in contravention of Site Rule 4 and that is why I deleted it. It served no purpose other than to antagonise, and now that you are aware of the genuine problems the OP has had perhaps you will understand why.

If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me per site rule 15.

Old Oct 2nd 2013, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a phone interview today, and passed, and tomorrow I have a group interview and possibly one on one interview pending what happens at the group interview.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 9:36 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I had a phone interview today, and passed, and tomorrow I have a group interview and possibly one on one interview pending what happens at the group interview.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 9:39 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Siouxie
As I mentioned in my post here, had you read a few of the OP's other posts you would have understood that there have been difficulties that he is trying to overcome.

Mods do delete posts and always have done, where necessary. Your comment was, in my opinion, in contravention of Site Rule 4 and that is why I deleted it. It served no purpose other than to antagonise, and now that you are aware of the genuine problems the OP has had perhaps you will understand why.

If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me per site rule 15.

was'nt trolling in my view

and only read this particular post at that point

do not visit this site that often these days

just wondered why it took a bloke so long to find work

hence the questions on tattoos etc

if OP had said up front what major issue was, i would have stayed away

thought it was just being bone idle
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:11 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverquest
do not visit this site that often these days
So less forthright comments about people and their circumstances might be the order of the day then.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Great!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:15 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

This is good!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:20 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. Let's hope the OP has similar luck. I generally found recruitment activity increased each year when the summer was over and kids have gone back to school. You tend to get more "decision makers" in the same place at the same time.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:25 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

good luck!!
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
So less forthright comments about people and their circumstances might be the order of the day then.
yeah! this!
Yo

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Good luck. Let's hope the OP has similar luck. I generally found recruitment activity increased each year when the summer was over and kids have gone back to school. You tend to get more "decision makers" in the same place at the same time.
Jsmth321 IS the OP !
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:26 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Jsmth321 IS the OP !
Then they're both doing well! Yay!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by BristolUK
public forum mate ; open to views , debate etc

Last edited by Beaverquest; Oct 2nd 2013 at 10:33 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.