Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Match of the Day

Match of the Day

Old May 3rd 2010, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Match of the Day

I live in Edmonton AB and download Match of the day or MOTD2 from btjunkie at http://btjunkie.org/ and watch it at my leisure. Good quality and you can delete it once yr done. Oh and you can fast forward through the crap games (plenty of them this season for me).
Got tickets and off to Wembley in less than two weeks .
Play Up Pompey.
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:05 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Match of the Day

Originally Posted by triumphguy
Well Steve Bruce showed some class at the end of the game, shaking hands with the United players, and hugging the older ones.
So did Gerrard