Wikiposts

March 5th

Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

lisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud of
Default March 5th

Is there anyone else flying to Calgary on March 5th ?????

Lisa dd
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

sarah & andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March 5th

No Honey I am not flying,but I can come and greet you at the airport this side of the pond if you like!!!
Sarah x
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

lisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud of

Hey thats lovely! x
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:00 am
Arrived 12th March 2009

markandlibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Lisa
Me and Libby are flying to Vancouver on March 5th!
The flight doesn't say it stops in Calgary but we've had unexpected stopovers before.
What time is your flight? and where are you flying from?
Have a safe flight!
Mark & Libby
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

hi

We are flying from Gatwick and our flight leaves at 11.55am ! are you on the same flight?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:03 am
Arrived 12th March 2009

Hiya
(sorry for the late reply - just been looking at threads on shipping companies)

Yes that is the same flight we are on - Thomas Cook

Good to know we are stopping in Calgary - won't be such a suprise when we start to land a couple of hours early!

All this is assuming our visa arrives on time - if not i'll message you so you can claim our seats - we've paid for an upgrade and will be gutted if we have to miss our flight!

Hope you have a safe flight - if our visa arrives we'll be the couple looking very stressed and carrying far to many red suitcases for our luggage allowance!

Mark & Libby
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

we have paid to up grade our seats too!!!

small world! we are landing on a TWP and doing our Visa at POE!

What do you look like so we can look out for you?

There will be me, hubby and three kids and 10 cases!!

Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:11 am
Arrived 12th March 2009

Ha ha! that is sooo funny.
We are entering on a TWP too - settling in Nanaimo on Vancouver island.

Libby has auburn hair and i've got short brown hair. We'll be the ones wearing 4 layers of clothing to avoid the overweight luggage allowance charge!

If you see 2 empty seats you can assume our letter hasn't arrived and we've had to delay our trip (a long story involving us stupidly booking our flight in October as an instant fare, then having problems with my medical, and nursing registration. If all goes to plan our approval letter should arrive on the 1st or 2nd March!)

We'll look out for you at Gatwick!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Bloody hell your living my the skin of your teeth!!

You wont miss us! two boys and one girl! stressed and probably see me in tears!

Look forward to seeing you

Hope all goes well for u

Let me know

Lisa dd
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:18 am
Arrived 12th March 2009

It makes things interesting! Althought i have to admit to having some sleepless nights over the whole thing.

We'll keep an eye out for you

Not long now!!

Night night

Mark & Libby
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

hello any news?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:34 am
Arrived 12th March 2009

Hiya
Still no news on the visa letter . . .
However our house was packed into the back of a Pickfords lorry on Tuesday so at least our furniture will make it to Canada even if we don't!!
Fingers crossed we'll be joining it - i'll let you know.
Is everything going ok for you guys?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

The Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really nice

Just wanted to say it's a great day to fly - it's my bday!!

Good Luck!!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:37 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markandlibby
Hiya
Still no news on the visa letter . . .
However our house was packed into the back of a Pickfords lorry on Tuesday so at least our furniture will make it to Canada even if we don't!!
Fingers crossed we'll be joining it - i'll let you know.
Is everything going ok for you guys?
Wow, you guys are cutting it fine! ...... mind you, we signed/exchanged contracts on our house 6 days before we left the UK & only found our rental the night before we left!!

Good luck hopefully the weather will hold out for you, it's 11c & sunny today.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 1:45 am
Arrived 12th March 2009

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.