Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Manitoba is now a new land of oppotunity? Why does Canada need more immigrants?

Manitoba is now a new land of oppotunity? Why does Canada need more immigrants?

Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:07 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba is now a new land of oppotunity? Why does Canada need more immigrants?

Originally Posted by No1_mom
...groups such as the Muslims who keep producing kids and yes they will as they keep telling us dominate the world - in some places that is already the case - AND NO I AM NOT A RACIST, just stating facts,
Erm.....Muslim is not a race
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:08 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba is now a new land of oppotunity? Why does Canada need more immigrants?

Many countries, not just Canada say they need to encourage immigration as the population is ageing and they do not have enough workers. Well the problem is these new workers are limiting the size of their families so the number of young ones is going to continually decrease - this though is not the case in all 'groups'. Sorry but I have to say it - groups such as the Muslims who keep producing kids and yes they will as they keep telling us dominate the world - in some places that is already the case - AND NO I AM NOT A RACIST, just stating facts, highlighted by many population stats world wide.. The Canadian governments own stats say that Canada will be a Muslim country within the next 10 years!!!!!!!
Has it occurred to you that you should visit a psychiatrist?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:29 pm
don't fail to research

No1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by el_richo
Erm.....Muslim is not a race
Yes, I know it is a religion but that is what you are called when you start to talk about such things, whether it be about religion, skin colour etc... it is a widely overused word, when in fact you are speaking your own personal views which we are all allowed to do under this free democracy that we live in.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:40 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

when in fact you are speaking your own personal views which we are all allowed to do under this free democracy that we live in.
Well, no, in Canada at least there's a limit to what you can say. Gotta link for this:

"The Canadian governments own stats say that Canada will be a Muslim country within the next 10 years!!!!!!!"

?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:52 pm
don't fail to research

No1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Has it occurred to you that you should visit a psychiatrist?
Give it 10 - 20 years and you might reconsider your thoughts but by then it will be too late.

I hope you are right, but if we look all over Europe and Russia just now we can see what is happening.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:57 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that everyone should get their tin foil hats ready and sit down for a nice cup of tea.
Attached Thumbnails Manitoba is now a new land of oppotunity? Why does Canada need more immigrants?-tin-foil-hat.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a lovely weekend pottering about with the family. I come back on here, and everyone's gone mental
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:29 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tuppence
I just had a lovely weekend pottering about with the family. I come back on here, and everyone's gone mental
I'm no more mental than last week, honest guv.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I'm no more mental than last week, honest guv.
Now that I believe
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:50 pm

zRichi is an unknown quantity at this point

What's with BE of recent. First we get a brummie who's genuinely concerned he's going to be sexually assaulted by the vast majority of the male population in Toronto and now "muslims are taking over the world".

*deep breath, don't rise to it*
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:01 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zRichi
What's with BE of recent. First we get a brummie who's genuinely concerned he's going to be sexually assaulted by the vast majority of the male population in Toronto and now "muslims are taking over the world".

*deep breath, don't rise to it*
I blame the price of cheese.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:13 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I blame the price of cheese.
I installed my winter tyres on the weekend, should I get a block heater?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:18 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

...should I get a block heater?
Dunno. How's your thatch?
Are you follically challenged as I am or do you have a full head?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:28 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Dunno. How's your thatch?
Are you follically challenged as I am or do you have a full head?
Newly mown but prodigious. Still, I think I might put the top up for the snowy months.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:32 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Newly mown but prodigious. Still, I think I might put the top up for the snowy months.
A wise idea sir.

As an aside, winter arrives tonight in Calgary.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/..._metric_e.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.