Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Make sure you bring plenty of cash with you

Make sure you bring plenty of cash with you

Old Aug 7th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of
Default Re: Make sure you bring plenty of cash with you

Originally Posted by iaink
You seriously recomend google.ca? I was actually using google.com for the search...but googling for "I feel lucky" there sends you to the UK page.

Anyway, it doesnt negate the fact that you think you are soooo funny, but are really just getting in the way of people finding the information they are looking for here....this isnt "the maple leaf"

also try www.yellowpages.ca...provides excellent local, provincial and national data with up to date info and relevant links. Searches are by 'keyword' and more.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:44 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
Apology accepted.
Yet another useful addition to the information here....

**** it what do I care.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

we had to put $200 for gas and $200 for electric,we are getting a secure credit card and thats $1000 we didnt have no problems opening a bank account and are just waiting to hear if we have been approved for a car,at the moment we are renting a car and it is costing a bit.
we didnt come here with loads of money,about $10000 but thats nearly gone,but my other half started work stright away so we have money coming in.