Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For the Mac Users

For the Mac Users

Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:39 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: For the Mac Users

Originally Posted by willmore

I would never want to be the one to bring you back to reality from that delusional state that you seem to be in (must be from not using a real computer).....you are of course a "wealth of knowledge"....in every way...or perhaps you've just been too close to a compost heap and breath a little to deeply?
What is it with you, delusion states and substance abuse? First it was you were extolling the virtues of BC Bud to Dan, and now you are inciting me to get high on methane ?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SirTainly
What is it with you, delusion states and substance abuse? First it was you were extolling the virtues of BC Bud to Dan, and now you are inciting me to get high on methane ?
I'm SO mis-understood. I was just trying to help you both discover yourselfs at a new level of consciousness, since being men it would probably be difficult for you to do without the female "helping hand".
Old Nov 16th 2004, 8:21 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

I'm SO mis-understood. I was just trying to help you both discover yourselfs at a new level of consciousness, since being men it would probably be difficult for you to do without the female "helping hand".
I'm trying to determine if that was an insult or an offer.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm trying to determine if that was an insult or an offer.

There once was a software engineer named SirTainly
who was in a constant state of uncertainty
not able to understand womenly wiles
made him want to head for his files

Last edited by willmore; Nov 17th 2004 at 1:24 am.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 12:25 pm
The Green Engine

There once was a software engineer named SirTainly
who was in a constant state of uncertainty
not able to understand womenly wiles
made him want to head for his files

hehe

Does your husband know you are writing poetry for another man??
Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hehe

Does your husband know you are writing poetry for another man??
Another man?.....oh dear, all this time, I thought you were a woman.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:31 pm
The Green Engine

Another man?.....oh dear, all this time, I thought you were a woman.
only at weekends..
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

only at weekends..
Ah, well that would explain how you know about "those clubs" then.

ps - yes, my husband knows about the pathetic attempt at trying to be poetic...he has known me almost my entire life (poor man)..so he knows me better than I know myself, and actually had a hand in the poem. He finds yours and Eddy's posts incredibly funny.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:49 am
The Green Engine

Ah, well that would explain how you know about "those clubs" then.

ps - yes, my husband knows about the pathetic attempt at trying to be poetic...he has known me almost my entire life (poor man)..so he knows me better than I know myself, and actually had a hand in the poem. He finds yours and Eddy's posts incredibly funny.
Well I was going to blame you for the poem not scanning, but since he had a hand in it I'll blame him instead!

Actually I could never cross dress even if I wanted too LOL, as an ex Rugby and American Football player I just don't have the right build!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well I was going to blame you for the poem not scanning, but since he had a hand in it I'll blame him instead!

Actually I could never cross dress even if I wanted too LOL, as an ex Rugby and American Football player I just don't have the right build!
Ah come on.....I bet the gang at the club love you in the short tight mini-skirt, revealing top and high heels. Bet you go home at night with lots of extras......how about a picture?

Isn't that what husband are for? A women has to blame a problem on someone and a man is a perfect choice with his stereotypical views..
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:39 pm
The Green Engine

Ah come on.....I bet the gang at the club love you in the short tight mini-skirt, revealing top and high heels. Bet you go home at night with lots of extras......how about a picture?

Isn't that what husband are for? A women has to blame a problem on someone and a man is a perfect choice with his stereotypical views..

I'm still waiting for a picture of you with your laptop! But if you must here's one of me, from 2000 and all dressed up too.

http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...oto&PhotoID=46

If that's not the picture you wanted sorry, but would you dress up like you suggested and take a photo for someone you didn't know ??

Typical woman blaming everyone else, and just incase it is ever your fault no doubt you'll turn on the waterworks to get sympathy, I've got your measure !

Last edited by SirTainly; Nov 18th 2004 at 4:04 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=SirTainly]I'm still waiting for a picture of you with your laptop! But if you must here's one of me, from 2000 and all dressed up too.

http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...oto&PhotoID=46

If that's not the picture you wanted sorry, but would you dress up like you suggested and take a photo for someone you didn't know ??

Typical woman blaming everyone else, and just incase it is ever your fault no doubt you'll turn on the waterworks to get sympathy, I've got your measure

My ibook is being built as we speak, but won't get it till Dec 6/04.....still waiting, still waiting.

Is that really a picture of you in your football uniform? If it really is, it's great - no guff.....

That's all part of the womenly wiles......and men are so DUMB that they still fall for it century after century....when will they ever learn
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:35 pm
The Green Engine

My ibook is being built as we speak, but won't get it till Dec 6/04.....still waiting, still waiting.

Is that really a picture of you in your football uniform? If it really is, it's great - no guff.....

That's all part of the womenly wiles......and men are so DUMB that they still fall for it century after century....when will they ever learn
You have to wait for get Macs built??? sheesh I build my own PCs takes me an evening!

Yeah really is me, from when I played for the University team, back in 2000. Sadly since then I've put on some weight and lost a bit of hair, sadly the latter hasn't offset the former!

Sorry crying doesn't work with me, I'll just think you're a big baby!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You have to wait for get Macs built??? sheesh I build my own PCs takes me an evening!

Yeah really is me, from when I played for the University team, back in 2000. Sadly since then I've put on some weight and lost a bit of hair, sadly the latter hasn't offset the former!

Sorry crying doesn't work with me, I'll just think you're a big baby!!
That's the trouble with living on the west coast. My day is starting, just as yours is ending, and I just have a few minutes in the morning to spend with my UK friends before my day with the kids start.

I know, but then you're one talented individual. Remember Mac's are very special machines for very special people, not just the riff raff of society and need to be handled with care and consideration.

Losing hair and gaining weight.....all comes with old age and sitting behind a desk for too long, now if you had a woman in your life!!!! Too bad you're not a lowly marine biologist, always active.

That's what I love about men - they're so kind, sensitive and caring!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:49 pm
The Green Engine

That's the trouble with living on the west coast. My day is starting, just as yours is ending, and I just have a few minutes in the morning to spend with my UK friends before my day with the kids start.
Timezones make things tricky. Especially as my day ends when I leave work at 6pm, after that I'm travelling for 2 hours, then home, quick meal odd jobs and bed at 10. Will be expect to work additional hours before Xmas, don't know where I'll find them, might have to work weekends.

I know, but then you're one talented individual. Remember Mac's are very special machines for very special people, not just the riff raff of society and need to be handled with care and consideration.
Flattery will get you everywhere.

Special people, err that sounds elitist! I'll go with the common man.

Losing hair and gaining weight.....all comes with old age and sitting behind a desk for too long,
True, plus a pretty rough ride since uni. Still I can lose weight, and once I've got a new hat the hair thig is less of an issue. Beside bald men are sexy..think Patrick Stewart and Telly Savalas.

now if you had a woman in your life!!!!
I've given up there, they're all too picky. I just have to find one with low standards and a guide dog with a low alcohol tolerance!

Too bad you're not a lowly marine biologist, always active.
Was never good at biology, and not fit enough for the marines ! Plus I'd be unemployed as I'm about 50 miles from the coast!

That's what I love about men - they're so kind, sensitive and caring!!!!
When it suits us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.