Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For the Mac Users

For the Mac Users

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough
Default Re: For the Mac Users

I smell Mac haters here. I guess you all love to give your money to Bill Gates in return for virus ridden, sypware crolling, constantly crashing, windows machines.

Mac Rule....

Don't you wish your desktop looked like this.

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by prodigyking
I smell Mac haters here. I guess you all love to give your money to Bill Gates in return for virus ridden, sypware crolling, constantly crashing, windows machines.

Mac Rule....

Don't you wish your desktop looked like this.

Please don't tell me you're a Mac user?

Anyone who isn't a Mac user is just uneducated towards taste for the finer things in life...you know the type....these system engineers and such
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:38 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Anyone who isn't a Mac user is just uneducated towards taste for the finer things in life...you know the type....these system engineers and such
hang on there... i'm uneducated and i use a mac...

...that's just digging a hole for us mac users right... sorry...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ksct97
hang on there... i'm uneducated and i use a mac...

Nope....just proves that you're smart and have very good taste in your choice of computers........
Old Nov 15th 2004, 8:40 am
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to keep you guessing on that one for awhile........
If you send one of you with your power book, then it'll solve any confusion!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 8:43 am
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by prodigyking
I smell Mac haters here.
I don't give money to anyone, Bill Gates or the Apple Corp

I run Linux which is nice and free, largely immune to viruses, and thanks to a dedicated worldwide team of bug fixers, jolly stable.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 8:44 am
The Green Engine

Originally Posted by ksct97
a hole full of half eaten apples ???
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SirTainly
Isn't that just like Apple to make an environmentally friendly product.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirTainly
Isn't that just like Apple to make an environmentally friendly product.
A second hand environmentally friendly product.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

macmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: For the Mac Users

Ah yes T but isn't everything second hand the day after its bought - but not everything is as environmentally friendly as a second hand apple.

Originally Posted by Toontje
A second hand environmentally friendly product.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by macmike41
Ah yes T but isn't everything second hand the day after its bought - but not everything is as environmentally friendly as a second hand apple.

hehehe...has anyone noticed that this thread is now 3 pages long?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:04 pm
The Green Engine

Originally Posted by macmike41
but not everything is as environmentally friendly as a second hand apple.
Depends on how close you are too it, too close and the enviroment is not at all friendly!

3 pages ?? You spammer Willmore
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=SirTainly]Depends on how close you are too it, too close and the enviroment is not at all friendly!

3 pages ?? You spammer Willmore

Ah.....nothing better than standing close to our compost heap in the spring just after my husband has shovelled manure throughout it and you get the real smell of the apples/etc purely rotting. Now that's living.....

If I remember correctly, some smart-ass system engineer started this thread, I just made my little contributions to it.

Last edited by willmore; Nov 16th 2004 at 3:26 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:26 pm
The Green Engine

Now that's living.....
or a near death experience

My posts are nuggets of golden information other people fill the spaces between
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=SirTainly]or a near death experience

My posts are nuggets of golden information other people fill the spaces between

I would never want to be the one to bring you back to reality from that delusional state that you seem to be in (must be from not using a real computer).....you are of course a "wealth of knowledge"....in every way...or perhaps you've just been too close to a compost heap and breath a little to deeply?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.