Reload this Page >

A lurker comes forward!

A lurker comes forward!

Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

Simon_Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A lurker comes forward!

Hi all,

I have just joined the Facebook site and now here.

Just starting out on the looong journey to move the family and I (all five of us) to Nanaimo, I have family on Protection Island, which I hope makes the whole immigration thing a little easier.

This site has an amazing array of information, the only information missing is, who I can bribe to get over quicker?

Swindon to Nanaimo starts now!

Regards

Si n' Nik
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:30 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A lurker comes forward!

A years worth of Heat Magazine and a few jars of Branston Pickle and I will have you over here ASAP...

Welcome to both sites and we look forward to hearing more from you

Amy
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you a very warm welcome to BE...Swindon to Nanaimo...that's going to be some change...good for you.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:41 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum. Hope your immigration journey is as smooth and pain free as possible!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:44 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome

Have fun here
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome. We live on Vancouver Island and love living here. Good luck and best wishes!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Regards

Si n' Nik

Hi Si and Nik

Welcome to the forum , we are in Nanaimo and can highly reccommend it , we werent to far from Swindon either ~ all the best , Im sure it wont be to long until your here
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:41 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon_Nikki
Hi all,

Just starting out on the looong journey to move the family and I (all five of us) to Nanaimo, I have family on Protection Island, which I hope makes the whole immigration thing a little easier.

This site has an amazing array of information, the only information missing is, who I can bribe to get over quicker?

Regards

Si n' Nik
Hi Si & Nik .......... forgot to mention on facebook, it might be worth checking out www.nanaimoinformation.com they have a forum & the moderator lives on Protection, as do a couple of the members also there's a photo section with some great local shots .......

Cheers
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Regards

Si n' Nik
Hi, I'm new too . Didn't realise there was a Facebook group, do you have a link to the group or should I just search for "British Expats"?
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:23 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Regards

Si n' Nik
I'll sneak you into my case for a packet of chocolate hobnobs!!

Welcome to BE....
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I'll sneak you into my case for a packet of chocolate hobnobs!!

Welcome to BE....
Thank you all for the kind messages!

You got a deal Flirty!!

And thanks BH x

ps: If I were to mention being the nephew of the son of a famous mayor of Nanaimo would this be frowned upon?
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:05 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for the kind messages!

You got a deal Flirty!!

And thanks BH x

ps: If I were to mention being the nephew of the son of a famous mayor of Nanaimo would this be frowned upon?
If you're planning on dressing as a pirate & giving the streets weird names then YES
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

Damn it,

I dont know a single person in or from Canada , so the networking starts here!

How do you beg for friends without seemingly begging for friends and jobs?

Si n' Nik
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:36 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Damn it,

I dont know a single person in or from Canada , so the networking starts here!

How do you beg for friends without seemingly begging for friends and jobs?

Si n' Nik
Hi and welcome to the forum and yep we are on facebook as well, well the real me is
We are in alberta so i can't give you our list :curse:

i can get hobnobs but cant wait for my next parcel to arrive.....yum readybrek
apart from that could you just move the full tesco here (only joking)
Anyone moving here, i have expensive taste....soz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.